GoPro Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello forum. I'm a new user on this forum, and i'm looking for recommendations to what i should upgrade my Gopro HERO 3 to. For longer now, the battery life of the old batteries has been a factor for me to consider buying a new camera. My application would be 99% of the time to record my airsoft games, which i enjoy looking through after the games. This video footage isnt being used to run a youtube channel, so that aspect isnt that important to me. Price is also a factor, as i dont want to blow +200 euros on an Gopro, as my current camera is one that i bought from FB Marketplace, so a used one would suffice.

What do you guys recommend me to get?

·
Administrator
9,431 Posts
I suggest checking out a Hero 7 black be one of the best cameras at a great low price, then a Hero 8.

Reactions: Ifti

·
Registered
517 Posts
agree with Fish, if price is one of the factors then H7 or H8 is plenty good enough with very solid stabilization. dont go any lower than that though

• Love
Reactions: Ifti and Fish

·
Administrator
2,875 Posts
Bear in mind the H7 has the removable lens cover, which was fixed with the Hero 8. With airlift guns etc may be an idea to consider the easily replaceable lens cover!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts