GoPro Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 360 MAX. Do anyone know what kind of equipment/accessory I need to take this kind of 360 photo (where image is taken from above). Looks like a kind of an extra long stick attached to the bicycle.

·
Administrator
9,431 Posts
This is called Tiny Planet, you do not need special attachments, the program also removes from where the camera takes it. clones out the tripod or selfie stick

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is called Tiny Planet, you do not need special attachments, the program also removes from where the camera takes it. clones out the tripod or selfie stick
Thank you! Sorry, I was maybe a bit unclear :) I know how to make Tiny Planet, I just don't understand what kind of mount that is used to get this perspective on the tiny planet. They have't just used a regular bicycle mount, I think, as the angle is far away and from above. So it might be a biycle mount with a long stick or something? I haven't managed to figure out how it is attached, and with what.

·
Administrator
9,431 Posts
Thank you! Sorry, I was maybe a bit unclear :) I know how to make Tiny Planet, I just don't understand what kind of mount that is used to get this perspective on the tiny planet. They have't just used a regular bicycle mount, I think, as the angle is far away and from above. So it might be a biycle mount with a long stick or something? I haven't managed to figure out how it is attached, and with what.
What is not seen is gopro removing the Monopole. that is their Software. what he used was a Bike clamp on the Handlebar its seen towards the kids right hand, under it. Its extended, then the Tiny planet effect makes it Look like a drone taken the shot,

I do the same with my Samsung but my pole is seen in the shot. I am a lot higher than this one I'll show you but remember its just a fast snap shot

World Water Sky Building Woody plant

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 360 MAX. Do anyone know what kind of equipment/accessory I need to take this kind of 360 photo (where image is taken from above).
I did not analyse the picture in detail to see whether he might have a pole attached to the bike, but wherever you have a helmet, I would recommend using a gnarwhal mount.
This video explains it very well:
They are listed on Amazon as "Aluminium Extension Arm" and I have used them both in a single and in an "extended" version, where I screwed two together. Guaranteed to make you look really stupid, until you see your footage ;-)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts