Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero 9 QR code and webcam

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
10,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GoPro can be tricky, no Sneaky, they simply knew what they were doing when they released the GoProlabs to the Public to beta it for them, They even started getting the webcam for the mac out, only first, then when they were pressured by when will the webcam come to windows, they simply released Firmware 2.0. They also have a Nightlapse Hot Pixil concern since Dec 2019, doubt that got fixed, just saying Fixed ugs and issues no longer cuts it in GoPro.

So a Poll was made and sure everyone wil lsay I want both worlds, I wish you then the best of luck on that.

·
Administrator
2,997 Posts
I have to say, as much as I don't like GoPros direction in recent years, I've found the software to run really well. Yes there can be the odd glitch here and there, but on the whole its quite reliable and works quite well.
I'm currently testing the Insta360 One R, and although a killer camera, the GoPro software interface just feels more refined, smoother, and generally more reliable.....

·
Administrator
10,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks @Ifti I agree the interface is awesome, I am using the Hero 7 and how can I say this the H8B is smoother. Will I be interested In a H9B, only for the site we run. otherwise the H8B is it for me. Wish there is a better camera 1 inch small factor, and why I am contented with the OA. my reasons. Love the gopro, in ways....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts