GoPro Forums banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Administrator
9,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Yes I have looked on Youtube of Gopro Hyperlapsing and most of them were pretty bad, besides the one linked. So I will try once more(first one sucked haha) to show what a Gopro can do. [not my clip]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kum9XHXkIF4

This is not a gopro but it is a great tutorial on hyperlapsing

We call our timelapse, now Hyperlapse, go figure? To top it off this is a Excellent example of a perfect job

Makes me want to get the camera out and go for one

·
Administrator
9,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Down by the beach, flew some, and shot the flight. Also tried a quick shots at Hyperlapsing.

·
Administrator
9,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Yes indeed was enjoyable. Your vid if it had blur it be a perfect lapse That I enjoyed very much

·
Administrator
9,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Modifying some pictures

·
Administrator
9,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Set up for some practice and shots, and got a nice one at that.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
set one of my GoPro's up to do a time-lapse yesterday, for some reason my previous attempts have always turned themselves off (normally after a good length of time), but this is still going after 33-34 hours. Its only looking out the window but looking forward to the results. I'll have to finish it tonight as its set-up in the folks room & there back tomorrow lol. Might have to start another & see how long it'll go on for without interruption

i also fancy wearing a GoPro on a harness for a day to get a time-lapse

·
Administrator
9,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Going to set up
the Feiyu G3 Gimbal for gopro. And get some shots later

·
Registered
30 Posts
Well this was yesterday. I used a chesty and a button-up shirt to record the rides at Six Flags! Had to hold crossing my arms a bunch of times lol.
I'm loving the results and will make a video edit of it soon. BTW, to wear the chesty all day isn't all that bad.

Today taking it to a volleyball game and doing a timelapse(video for smoothness).

but this is still going after 33-34 hours.
WOW! Do the sensors, battery overheat ever?

·
Administrator
9,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #31 (Edited)
going to get some hyper lapse later on. If not I will work on a project and get some shots. In the mean time I will gram some feiyu shots

·
Administrator
9,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I Used the gopro got some shots with the Feiyu, will do some ground shots later

·
Administrator
9,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Went out and got some Filter shots, did a mighty fine job in that. today the gopro rests

·
Administrator
9,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
And it is resting again, maybe some rc stuff later

·
Administrator
2,855 Posts
I got a new set of Filters from Blurfix - a new range called the 'BlurFix Air' that can be used on gimbals etc since they are so small and light.
Tested with my GoPro today, both on a Zenmuse H3-3D as well as standalone, and filmed a video review for YouTube, which I'll schedule for upload and public release soon.
Well impressed with them!

·
Administrator
9,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Looked at the protunes On and see no ISO for the GPH3

·
Administrator
9,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
strapped two cam to the Feiyu G3, did pretty good.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Okay, I didn't do any really cool shooting today but I did arrange my new UK Pro POV40 2 camera case. Got it with points won on my Citi credit card. It is water proof and has pre-cut foam compartments. Web type zippered pouch on the lid. Carries both the Hero 3+ Silver and Black cameras, backs for the older style housing and newer style housing backs, spare batteries, cables and some other stuff I might need. Not too big and not too small, nice carrying strap.

·
Administrator
9,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
starting tu use it more for night lapsing or timelapse

21 - 40 of 48 Posts