GoPro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Administrator
9,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Welcome thought I start a topic of what did you do today with your gopro!

Lets here what you did on that wonderful day looking forward in hearing what you did!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Did a video at a family event we had at gurudwara(church for indians lol). Pretty fun :)

And tomorrow(since I probably won't be online) I'm gonna record my friends and me at a university event(dance stuff). After that I really need to study for an exam on tuesday! haha

·
Registered
32 Posts
Still getting to know my 3+ black. Today I fiddled around with the remote control, important to me as I'll be using it on my canoe the coming weekend.
Next steps will be checking out the low light filming and photographing and then setting up the time lapse thing.
The things I have to learn in my old age :D

·
Administrator
9,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not what I did but what I hear. Interesting talk. Told to google burning man. And how gopro came up in this weekend conversation What did you do with your gopro today

·
Administrator
2,855 Posts
Been testing a few new mounts over the past few weeks, so haven't touched my GoPros for a few days now since I have all my raw video and have been getting on with loads of editing work for YouTube...... ;)

·
Administrator
9,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I learned how to again to Do photo burst photo's

·
Registered
13 Posts
I used it at an amusement/water park to watch my 9 year old daughter prove she is fearless.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
9,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I tested another timelapse method called Hyperlapse. Seems super cool to do so I'm gonna keep on trying until I can make a clean video and will share it here.
Looks awesome the steps of doing it is easy, I need to see if I can get a hold of Adobe After effects, which I can not find at all.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I setup my Steadicam Curve with it and started learning it is pretty easy to get better shots while waling with it than without

·
Administrator
9,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I sold mine was not worth the keep, and I got a Feiyu one.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
I tested another timelapse method called Hyperlapse. Seems super cool to do so I'm gonna keep on trying until I can make a clean video and will share it here.
do tell us more?

haven't done anything with mine. My mates racing saturday but i can't make it this time, must get the Phantom in the air more

·
Administrator
9,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This Hyper lapsing is done with todays DSLR's with open shutter of 3 seconds, at nighttime. You mark on the floor a set of dots in a line that can range from a few inches to a foot or two, that may range about 240 spots. You take your tripod and lazer, and first shot you pick a spot on the screen and lock it in for example the second story window, and use that as a guideline from start to finish. you then go into your programs and most effective one is Adobe after effects, and use Warp stabilizer, and then save it and render your clip.

ZGopro can be done but will not be what you see on Youtube. You get a Moving time lapse that is totally amazing. google hyperlasping on the tube

·
Registered
30 Posts
ZGopro can be done but will not be what you see on Youtube. You get a Moving time lapse that is totally amazing. google hyperlasping on the tube
Yes I have looked on Youtube of Gopro Hyperlapsing and most of them were pretty bad, besides the one linked. So I will try once more(first one sucked haha) to show what a Gopro can do. [not my clip, just an example]

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Yes I have looked on Youtube of Gopro Hyperlapsing and most of them were pretty bad, besides the one linked. So I will try once more(first one sucked haha) to show what a Gopro can do. [not my clip, just an example]
[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kum9XHXkIF4[/url]
not impressed tbh, with the camera moving position (& so quickly) its hard to actually notice its a time-lapse

1 - 20 of 48 Posts