GoPro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Administrator
9,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
replacing image
Just Ask, to post your video up, than slam spam on members topics if it is that important to gain our attention. of FIVE posts on start up.

Welcome. Please tell us why you joined and which section pertains to your interest, and what you like to see. feedback is important to all. So we can change things on the good side here, feedback is important.
When you Join the goproforums.com Members. Please feel free to visit and have a look around. We ask of you to pick your membership with us.

Guests are always welcomed to look around, and feel free to join, even if you are a long time Lurker.

Members are always welcomed to share, post, comment with all other members, share their set up, skills and other interests here at the forums. Also Please take some time to fill out your profile, location etc. when joining

Sponsors are more than welcomed to Join but are asked and required to visit the About section before signing up. Or visit the Contact us.

Venders are as well more than welcomed and are Required to go through the main forums sign up, at the contact us or about section

Any Promotons, Kickstarter, or pledges found at the forum in posts, signature's or links will be subject of removal. We here at goproforums.com welcome all, and are looking forward to the newer generations of Gopro camera's. there is always a place and time for all posts. Any video links not embedded correctly are as well subject for removal Rules apply at joining and will be updated as needed

Your team Member FISH

If you have ANY question before you join, you can contact us

Please fill your profile out, where your username appears you can add in your details there, be nice to know more about our members and all thanks All

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am looking for tips and information on how to use my GoPro Hero 3+. I want to make the most of my camera's capabilities. I will be using it on my motorcycle a lot but also to take video of my pups and everyday events in my life.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I joined because I got the Go Pro Hero 4 Silver for Christmas and would like to learn as much about the camera and be able to utilize it's full capability.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just got 3+ Silver for Christmas. Going to be creating vlog of our travels: Airsteam, bike - road and trail, hike, and kayak. I've found forums to be very helpful. Already used this one for micro card advice!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just received a GoPro 3+ Black Edition for Christmas and had a hard time taking it out of the box but found great tutorials. And, now I need to learn more about how to use the GoPro to get the most out of it :D Looks like allot of fun. I am just setting things up now and saw that there is a continuous flashing blue light since i put the battery in it?? Dont know what that is about.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My wonderful wife gave me a Hero 3+ Silver with the LCD BacPac for Christmas. I'm anxious to try it out on rivers of Oregon.

This will be my first action cam, though I've had a inexpensive underwater camera for a few years.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just a quick intro. I just got my first GoPro. It a Hero 4. I haven't really taken any serious vids or pics. Just messing around learning how to use it. I'd like to start taking some videos while riding my Ural (that's a Russian sidecar motorcycles). I know I'll be asking plenty of questions of the more experienced users. I already spent a half day trying to figure out why my videos were so poor, until I found out playback on the iPad is low quality.
Thanks in advance for your help and I'm looking forward to posting some good shots once I know what I'm doing.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I joined because I want to learn more about using my GoPro Hero3+ black better, and to connect with other "Hobbiests" who are using GoPros to capture family adventures and making awesome "home movies"!

·
Administrator
9,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just ask, then build up ten posts, you are grabbing attention, for infractions and possible banning? Like a kid at a Candy store, sampling Candy, one after the other.

Is it that hard to just ask; Mind if I be allowed to get my video or photo up, then wait around for ten posts?

I did not embed this Rule, and if we need to ask for a change I need the help of everyone, and not one fighting against the change.

Again just ask than post for attention!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Want to use GoPros for scientific data acquisition

I joined to get information on using GoPros in scientific and engineering work.

We want to put a camera in a vacuum chamber to video a spinning flywheel. Does anybody know if GoPros will operate in a vacuum environment? Tnx!

·
Administrator
9,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
questions of this nature can be asked directly to gopro.com, and you may get a better answer over there? One member on A site wanted to use the gopro in a fire with heat well above operating temps. and was workable.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I joined because the GoPro fanatics forum cannot seem to send me a confirmation e- mail so that I can respond and post on their forum.

I have been using GoPro MP4 for years and got into converting to AVI recently.

Problems with GoPro AVI in Premiere Pro would crash out my system until GoPro Studio 2.5.5.443

Then I noticed 'no sound' on GoPro 2 MP4's converted to AVI just after moving from the import/conform screen, into the 'Edit' screen.

Seems to me Cineform knows if the issue and is working on a fix maybe two versions back.

I am here for research to help develope my workflow to achieve better AVI editing abilities for colouring - the sound is used to help synchronize multicamera edits, but also to add to overall sound that soundboards and other microphones do not capture.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, my riding buddies call me Padre, thus the tag, and I use my GoPro on my motorcycle rides.
What first led me here was wind noise. There are, however, some creations that a buddy and
I have come up with that I will share.

Live in Maine, born in Boston, and my bald head wishes I lived in the south :) such as live!

I have a 3 Black that I love and a Canon for still shots.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts