GoPro Forums banner

161 - 180 of 193 Posts

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
The learning curve on this camera is huge. It works well, but there are so many things about it that frustrate me with it.
I hope to learn a lot on this site with you all.:laugh::laugh:
with the name Tommy Drone, & having a Hero 5. Can I assume you've got a Karma

PS welcome to the forum

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello,

New here and new to the GoPro. Recently purchased a Hero 5 Session and am enjoying it so far. I typically will post/share without any editing because I'm having too much fun in real life to take the time to do so.

I look forward to sharing and learning from the community here!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Anyone here into RC quadcopters or RC planes?
Ordered my first RC plane (bix3) and have been stuffing about with a mini quad (x dart). Planning on making a 250 quad and after practicing with my plane FPV'ing both.
Would be pretty cool to do it with others But you bike riding guys are probably to cool for geeky **** like this !!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hello All,

My name is Mark, 23, more into cars then I am my GoPro, but I like to follow forums for technical help, sharing ideas, and the occasional friendship. I have the GoPro Karma Grip/Drone combo, no complaints here really other then it doesn't go as far as they say it does and I have issues with it detecting the gimbal sometimes. Other then that for how little I use my drone/grip/Hero5 Black it's just fine for me. I also have the Hero4 Session that I rarely use but got it for a killer deal so that's why I own one. Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Intro

Hi All,

I am Chris, Leicestershire UK based. Had our go pro HERO4 for about a year and only finally trying to use it. Hoping you guys can help.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello!

First time visitor to these forums, and I'm here because there's no possible way it could be better than Go Pro support page and document search because that's so clean and easy to use and always up to date. Right? Right?!?

So, I got the Hero 4 Silver a while back and now I have the new Hero 6 Black. I usually enjoy capturing motorcycle rides, occasional scenery photos in the mountains and as a 'dashcam' when riding to and from work (commuting by motorcycle). I'd really like to find the limits of these cameras and figure out how to work around some of the limitations they have. I'm looking forward to exploring and learning with the folks on the forum!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Good afternoon,

I'm new to the site. I have owned a Gopro Hero+ since May of 2016. I use it mainly for motorcycle rides. I've accumulated about 80 hours of video and I need to learn about editing this stuff. I'm a little in the fog about Quik and Studio. I'm hoping I'll find information on this forum that helps me learn more about the editing software and also the camera.

Thanks for the add

Charliem53

·
Registered
0 Posts
Brand new and clueless. Purchased yesterday and opened the box to GoPro5 Black with Remote from Best Buy yesterday and lost already. Hopefully gleaning answers from these forums (and members) as well as YouTube will prove enlightening.

First problem getting the remote updated without a computer with Windows 10, seems can't get the app loaded into my laptop, so looking for answers already.

Thanks for the add.

Dan

·
Registered
0 Posts
Andy from the UK, Not bought yet, but looking at a hero session 5 or a hero 5 black. Was originally looking at the Tomtom bandit as it came with a remote control now realised you can get them for the gopro, main reason for using camera is for videoing car racing. want the remote so I can press record when I get to the line.

Cheers Andy

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi GoPro Pros.
I am Bloffy from Albany in Western Australia.
I have a Hero 5 Black which I am trying to learn how to use. I got the 5 back in April but my antiquated computers wouldn't run it. I managed to save myself enough bottle caps to buy myself a new computer as a Christmas present.
I am trying to work out how to capture and edit but I believe Studio is no longer with us.
I have downloaded VSDC video editor but will be guided by you gurus as to anything (freeware) that works..
Now I am trying to upload footage I have on my GoPro but nothing seems to be working. . aaarrrgggghhhhh.
And that brings me here, looking for advice and guidance by those that live and breath it.
I love the outdoors and dabble in a bit of climbing and bouldering, sea kayaking, canoeing, hiking, camping and bushcraft, hence why I have a wanted a GoPro. When it comes to technology though, I paddle a good canoe.....Please help.
Cheers
Bloffy

·
Registered
0 Posts
New member from NH. Just got a Hero 6 as my first camera. I've never had anything like this before so im hoping ill find a lot of help here!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hello,
My name is Marianne, I am actually living in Costa Cumana, a beautiful place on the Pacific Ocean of the Oaxaca coast of Mexico at amalysmexico

I recently bought the Gopro 6 but I have a problem of connecting it to my Iphone 8+

Hope someone can help me

Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi

Michael from Angels Camp, CA. I have been into photography for decades, just into video relatively recently. I have GP 3, 4+, 5, and 6.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hi Community,

I just upgraded from my old Hero 2 to a Hero 6. Still getting the lay of the land.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

161 - 180 of 193 Posts