GoPro Forums banner

141 - 160 of 193 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hi Im Rj new member from Philippines, I got new hero5. I love making videos, filming editing and making DIYs i love sharing and discovering new ideas and hope to find clever ideas for what else we can do with gopros.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hey everyone!

I am Daniel from Munich, Germany. I am a passionated MTB/ Downhill rrder and love tacking my shots with my GoPro ( GoPro 3 Black)
In June 2016 I had a hard crash, so I could not ride for the rest of the season.

I used the time to creat a new acion cam moutn for fullface helmets and I am currently running a Kickstarter campaign (its called NINJA MOUNT, I don't want to post here without the permission of the admins).
Now the campaign is running I am looking for people that may be interested in the product. That's the story how I found my way to GoProForums :)

Cheers Daniel

·
Everyone starts as a Noob
16 Posts
Hi! My name is Zach and I'm in the USA. My brother and I bought a GoPro (Hero Session) for Christmas and we are filming all sorts of random stuff to learn how to use it. :D We are hoping to make some videos soon. I checked a few forum pages already and everyone around here seems to be really friendly. Woot!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Travis from Indiana. Got the Hero 5 Session and got to play around with it last night. App is cool and hooked right up. I am impressed with the voice command option. I plan to record outdoor activities and my sons sporting events. Can you find people to edit videos for you?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey everyone,

I'm Patrick, from near Frankfurt / Germany. I bought a GoPro 4 silver last April, made a video of a trip to the Maldives and the Baltic sea last year and some random stuff.
I'm here because I like to see what other people made with their cams and to find some good ideas or any kind of inspiration.

·
Registered
1 Posts

Good day everyone,

Long time gopro owner, new to forum!!

I have the Hero - not the newest tech, but it does fine for me.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hi Guys,
I am Jack from Des Moines. Love to go for skiing and meanwhile shot the adventure. That’s why bring bought a GoPro Hero 4 recently. While I am still learning to get the most out of this, I look forward to learn some tips and tricks from this community.
And Yes I will make sure to contribute back as I found something useful to share.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hi Guys,
I am Jack from Des Moines. I love to go for skiing and meanwhile shot the adventure. That’s why bought a GoPro Hero 4 recently. While I am still learning to get the most out of this, I look forward to learning some tips and tricks from this community.
And Yes I will make sure to contribute back as I found something useful to share.

·
Registered
2 Posts
New Member from Missouri

Hello all. I have a GoPro Hero 5 Session and have used it to record video from my car and will eventually attach it to my drone.

Looking forward to all the tips and tricks from forum users.

·
TommyDrone
3 Posts
I love my H5 but there is still so much I don't understande

The learning curve on this camera is huge. It works well, but there are so many things about it that frustrate me with it.
I hope to learn a lot on this site with you all.:laugh::laugh:

141 - 160 of 193 Posts