GoPro Forums banner

41 - 60 of 193 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Long time GoPro user

I know I go by the name of Highspeedphoto but my real name is John. I am from Williamsport, Pa. USA. and if some of you know this, I come from the hometown of Little League baseball. Every year millions of kids yearn to play in the Little League World Series which is also played here and I have gone there with my GoPro just to have a little fun and get some video. As my cameras, I own 7 Hero1's, and Hero960, 1 Hero3 Black, 2 Hero3+Black's, a "new" Hero, and a Hero4 Black for a total of 13 cameras. I mostly use them on my motorcycle and at a train layout as I put them on a car I customized so they can go around our layout. Just saying "hi" to all of you out there. Have fun with your camera (or cameras) and if you need help, just ask and someone on here will give you some pointers if they know the answer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi - I'm Paddy. I've shot some high def video with Canon dslrs but wanted to try a GoPro. Bought a hero4 Black - bitterly disappointed. It doesn't work. Freezes all the time, tells me it is busy forever. I have reformatted the card and checked I have the latest firmware. Probably going to send it back and buy a Sony

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, my name is Joe. I am a pilot for a business in Southern California. I'm joining the forum to discuss and ask questions regarding a GoPro based video recording system that I am designing for my company to use in highly aerobatic aircraft. I look forward to the feedback I may get from this community.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello GoPro Family. While on Vacation in Maui, I bought a GroPro4 Silver. Now I am no technology hero, so I joined this forum to call upon all you super heroes for help. I was able to get a few very decent pictures and some useable video's (complete with Humback whale songs). I just need to learn editing.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hi,

I got mixed up with the thread.

This where I should post my introduction.

Please pardon the nooby.

New to the Forum , New to Go Pro.. . Just another Hero.

The Mods can delete that thread. Sorry Guys...Slip of the thumb?!?!

·
Administrator
9,370 Posts
Hi,

I got mixed up with the thread.

This where I should post my introduction.

Please pardon the nooby.

New to the Forum , New to Go Pro.. . Just another Hero.

The Mods can delete that thread. Sorry Guys...Slip of the thumb?!?!
Hey you fund your way, and posted an intro either way welcome aboard. get to learn the site try a Like, a quote, a post etc.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Introduction

I have a GoPro Hero 3+ Black Ed. given as a bonus gift from my employer.

I don't use it all that much. I am not an adventure type. But I keep it on the ready in my everyday carry and have caught some interesting things. I do bike and run, and am using it to examine by running techniques. Sorry I am such a boring user of it.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I shoot a black 3+ for special and not-so-special documentary and festival film sequences. Still getting used to it. I've been using old-school filmmaking cameras for over sixty years. Right now I'm trying to figure out how to connect a 7" monitor for use on a shoulder mount. Can't get any useable info from official gopro experts on anything except on how to buy things from them. I'm guessing I can simply connect the hdmi output to any hdmi monitor, but I'd like to be sure it will display everything I'm pointing at or shooting (like a good ol' viewfinder). You can't see enough on one of their teensy back unit displays to make a usable set-up shot. I know, the thing was designed for action shots. So what? They make beautiful opening shots of quiet landscapes, and they're beyond good for handheld shots of people moving about. Anyhow, I'm still wondering about the monitor.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just got the GoPro Hero 4 Silver

I just bought the GoPro Hero 4 Silver. We have two labrador retrievers that we train & run in hunt tests. We bought the GoPro to film them. I use a DSLR camera so the GoPro is new to me. I just started reading the manual. I am sure the camera can do so much more than I know. I joined the forum to learn more about the Hero 4 Silver & be able to understand it & learn how to use it.

georgie

·
Registered
0 Posts
HELLO Bryan Corona from Chicagoland area. Have a Hero 3+silver for about a year. Its a love hate relationship. If i have more than 3min of video recording i get the (+) sign with the motorcyle guy then i lose all the footage i took.

·
Registered
1 Posts
May I have a right to post my videos (youtube.com/watch?v=Ud2ao9etYBY and youtube.com/watch?v=4U8xLWgU70Y) in the Destination forum?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hello , I am more passionate about Go Pro , I live in Brazil and wind trying to help.
Am Surf practitioner, Airsoft and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (Black Belt).

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hi all,
I have a Hero 3 Black that I bought last year for my fishing trip to Labrador last week. It took some great video! Still figuring how to upload 2gig files to youtube.
Chris

41 - 60 of 193 Posts