GoPro Forums banner
201 - 206 of 206 Posts

·
Administrator
9,633 Posts
Hi... New member here based out of California. Although I have been a GP users since the earlier days (as far as I can recall, I started with the 3); I have never been enough of a power user.

I joined this group hoping to get a more enriching experience than the GoPro Facebook group that I am member of since it is HEAVILY MODERATED, ie., every post needs to be approved by the Admin/Moderator (vendor/retailers for action cameras).

Looking forward to enjoying the interactions with folks. Cheers!
Lol. have to agree with you,

·
Registered
5 Posts
Greetings from rural upstate NY!
I'm new to GoPros. I purchased a used GoPro 8 Black with some accessories and have accumulated some more. My hope is that I can get some good fishing video from my kayak. I modified a monopod, making it into a telescoping boom with Ram Mount components. That was the easy part. Getting an good understanding of all the features of the GP8 will take a while. I have a lot of reading ahead of me before I actually get to use it.

Some accessories that I have (or will have)
screen/lens protectors,
GP Rollcage
2 dive suits
silicone cover
4 batteries
2 chargers
Supercharger
Ram ball mount w/socket

I'm looking forward to learning from the forum and with some luck, maybe I can document some of the fish I've caught.

Reactions: Ifti and Jatekman

·
Registered
1 Posts
Welcome to GoProForums.com - The largest and friendliest GoPro forum! As a new member we ask that you introduce yourself to us. Let us know which GoPro camera you own or want to buy and what you enjoy filming.

Cheers!
Hello - I am new to the forum. I just bought a Hero 10 & subscription as a Christmas gift for someone. The crazy thing is the subscription starts today. He's losing 30 days of the subscription until he receives the camera on Christmas day. I chatted with customer support to no avail. I even asked if they could extend the expiration date to comp us the 30 days. I'm surprised they don't just give an activation code so the recipient can activate the account when ready. Not a great experience for this new customer. Thanks for listening!

·
Administrator
9,633 Posts
Hello - I am new to the forum. I just bought a Hero 10 & subscription as a Christmas gift for someone. The crazy thing is the subscription starts today. He's losing 30 days of the subscription until he receives the camera on Christmas day. I chatted with customer support to no avail. I even asked if they could extend the expiration date to comp us the 30 days. I'm surprised they don't just give an activation code so the recipient can activate the account when ready. Not a great experience for this new customer. Thanks for listening!
Options are endless.

the day you buy is the day it starts, not the otherway round, as bad as it sounds, hope he or she likes it. return the camera and repurchase again, only way you can extend it

201 - 206 of 206 Posts