GoPro Forums banner

181 - 193 of 193 Posts

·
Administrator
9,139 Posts
Smile Welcome to GoProForums.com - Please post an introduction!
Welcome to GoProForums.com - The largest and friendliest GoPro forum! As a new member we ask that you introduce yourself to us. Let us know which GoPro camera you own or want to buy and what you enjoy filming.

Cheers!

·
Registered
0 Posts
I made a FMV video game using a GoPro Hero 4 Silver. I'm looking forward to seeing whats new in the GoPro Hero 7, and I am considering an upgrade.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Bonjour à tous,
je m'appelle Valérie et je vis à l'île de la Réunion.
J'utilise l'application Quik pour mon travail de community manager. ;-)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Bonsoir,
J'utilise Quik depuis un au moins 1 an et depuis la dernière mise à jour, les créations ne s'enregistrent plus dans ma galerie...Que faire ?
j'espère que vous pourrez m'aider !
merci
Valérie

Hello everyone,
My name is Valérie and I live in Reunion Island.
I use the Quik app for my community manager work. ;-)

Good evening,
I use Quik for at least 1 year and since the last update, creations do not register in my gallery ... What to do?
I hope you can help me !
thank you
Valérie

·
Administrator
9,139 Posts
Bonsoir,
J'utilise Quik depuis un au moins 1 an et depuis la dernière mise à jour, les créations ne s'enregistrent plus dans ma galerie...Que faire ?
j'espère que vous pourrez m'aider !
merci
Valérie

Hello everyone,
My name is Valérie and I live in Reunion Island.
I use the Quik app for my community manager work. ;-)

Good evening,
I use Quik for at least 1 year and since the last update, creations do not register in my gallery ... What to do?
I hope you can help me !
thank you
Valérie
thank you for joining. this is a Introduction as well a Universal language Engish first and your language second. If you have a question I suggest reaching outside the introduction and address it there so others can answer it then not finding it at all.

your Staff FISH

·
Registered
13 Posts
Newbe

My name is Rodger my handle is grousehunter 61, I stopped by here a while back when I was first looking at the go-pro cameras. I live in Idaho and most of my filming is of bird hunts and my dog ( jenny ) a red setter, I have a lot of questions and will post them on the forum.

·
Administrator
9,139 Posts
Welcome in and see you on here

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm Gary
I'm dropping in to learn how to use my Hero Session 5. I've used it to capture some rides, but haven't gotten the video off the camera yet.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all, I am Hans, I am from the Netherlands.
I use 2 GoPro Hero 3 black since a few years.
The Gopro's support me in my low budget productions (Band-Clips, web-video;s, instruction video's etcetc).
I use them on tripods and gimballs.

181 - 193 of 193 Posts