GoPro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 191 Posts

·
Administrator
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to GoProForums.com - The largest and friendliest GoPro forum! As a new member we ask that you introduce yourself to us. Let us know which GoPro camera you own or want to buy and what you enjoy filming.

Cheers!

·
Administrator
2,764 Posts
Well, Im not exactly a new member, but considering Ive never done an intro post - who cares!!

Ive been using GoPro cameras since the Hero2.
Im not really an action orientated buyer, more a casual user - filming in and around the car, filming the kids, etc. Basically anything inside the house is filmed or photoed via my DSLR. Anything outside is my GoPro!

I currently have 4 GoPro cameras - 3x Hero3+ Blacks and a Hero3+ Silver.
The silver was only purchased for a small project and will be sold on shortly - leaving me with the 3 blacks and tons upon TONS of accessories from many different manufacturers.

Since Im a YouTube reviewer, I tend to review anything IT related and anything GoPro related, as well as create guides and tips and tricks videos etc. I guess Im a bit of a gadget lover!

My next main purchase will be a Phantom2 Quadcopter or a RC car like the Traxxas e-Revo. I can't decide which to get! I do like RC Cars and it would be great to mount a couple of GoPros on one, but I like the idea of aerial videography as well!! I have up until the summer to decide on which to go for!!

·
Administrator
9,023 Posts
I think Ifti said it all, and totally agree with what he posted. I as well was one of those Reviewers....

Been there done that. Use my cam for every day use wit hthe other one's you see me holding in my hand.....

I like Ifti, gotten a Quadcopter, and know it is much better and will last longer a Rc car or truck, a tough decision. Take care of the Quad, it will last, one simple mistake it can cost you Big time!

Sharing your fun, having a ton of fun with the gopro . you never know what to expect.

Never to late to Introduce yourself.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm not a new member, been lurking here for awhile, but I haven't posted. I do appreciate everyone's input, I've learned alot!

I've had my Hero3 Black for about a year. I've been an underwater photographer for years but never did much video, just didn't want to deal with all the editing. I originally bought it for a motorcycle trip and enjoyed the results so much I'm taking it on our next dive trip in May.

Dee

·
Registered
1 Posts
just purchased a returned gopro camera from the LLBean outlet. box says it is a gopro3 black, but when I updated the software the serial number page says it's a silver. does anyone know which, serial #HB3SB0113177282 is? thanks, demoman

·
Registered
1 Posts
Not exactly a GoPro user yet. My Dad has a GoPro 2 and GoPro 3. One of the activities he does whilst using his GoPro is skiing like many others.

One of the solid cases to carry his spare cameras and accessories was impractical.

So I designed a compact backpack for the GoPro Camera or Cameras and accessories to go in which I though was a lot more practical for activities such as skiing, mounting biking, running, etc. I also included a weather cover to to keep everything dry.

I have called the backpack the GEM Titanium Compact Backpack.

James

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi I'm Kevin

Welcome to GoProForums.com - The largest and friendliest GoPro forum! As a new member we ask that you introduce yourself to us. Let us know which GoPro camera you own or want to buy and what you enjoy filming.

Cheers!
Just bought a Gopro 3+ for a 3 month motorcycle tour of New Zealand later this year.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi, I'm Sportsfish. I am on youtube as Sportsfish.
I am a part-time fimmmaker, and use my Gopro as my primary (if only), camera.
I have a Hero3+ Black edition, with head, chest, handlebar, and tripod mounts.
I also am a Production Assistant to some other filmmaker friends of mine, who have a crazy flying 6 bladed copter.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I am not exactly new but have been lurking. Some very creative people and fun to watch videos. I own the Hero 2 and recently purchased Black Edition GoPro which will be used for motor cycle (dirt biking) videos. I have a YouTube channel Dirtnapper905 http://youtu.be/LOCHmfTVwag I hope to make many more vids and looking forward to using the Black Edition.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi All,
G'day from Oz, Not new to using GoPro but new to forum. I use a GP H3 and mainly do outback and camping shoots and couple it with my new Phantom 2 quadcopter hoping to expand the gopro experience

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi all, I have posted a few times but I'm still new. I just ordered my Hero 3+ Black and should have it onTuesday. I'm super excited about having a new toy to play with. It will supplement my Nikon D7000.
jp

·
Registered
1 Posts
new owner of a 3+B. More of a GoAmateur than a GoPro. Will be used mostly to document motorcycle trips. Seems like a fun camera to play with and get creative with.

·
Registered
1 Posts
:p Just purchased Hero 3+ Black. New to this whole action camera experience. Hopefully I will be able to learn something here. Probably be used mostly in car for track and getaways then sleds in the Winter. Glad to be aboard.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New GP user in Miami

After MANY years of dropping hints, the wife finally got me a GoPro! The Hero3+ Silver. I've never used one and it will more than likely only be used on the off road trails mounted on my FJ and filming our water adventures: kayaking, rafting & diving.

Looking forward to learning from all you new pros!!

1 - 20 of 191 Posts