GoPro Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there. I took some awesome videos and pictures with my new Gopro Hero 9, and it seems to work amazing. I got the Gopro Quick app but I quickly got an error. Every time I export my videos and try to click on them it just shows one of the pictures I've taken, and when I click on some of the other photos/videos it all shows that picture...so I cant wach my videos in the app. The same when i try to edit. Just shows 1 picture. It's really annoying, someone please help me
Gunner

·
Administrator
9,686 Posts
try not use the Desktop quick and simply open with the computers driver, plug into the computer, driver opens, simply click each folder and play video with open with player ofchoice

·
Administrator
9,686 Posts
no I said try your compter only

Since the phone may not be capable of higher res playback, you may get an error

·
Administrator
9,686 Posts
My suggestion is use a computer to view your footage wit the cameras driver,

·
Registered
3 Posts
This has been a very annoying issue going on with the GoPro when the data in the SD card gets unplayable/corrupt. I have been working hard to get a solution to this and so far I’ve done is checked my SD Card for errors while connecting it to my system, used freeware tools that came as trolls, and didn’t help at all. Well, the fact is how corrupt your data is and thus you can try the same.
After plugging your SD card into the system, go to its Properties>Tools>Error Checking>Check
This will tell you if your card has any errors and then you can use a professional tool to recover and repair your data from your SD Card.

Note: The recovery and repair depend upon the severability of damage to your files

·
Registered
27 Posts
Try to connect the SD card to the computer using a card reader. And, still if you don’t find the footages, then run chkdsk or attrib command on your SD card on PC. It will show the pics which may be hidden due to error and will try to fix the card too.
If you don’t find anything on the card then you can use a recovery or repair software like stellar or easeus. These software will definitely help you fixing the video and photo problem.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts