GoPro Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I run a start up called Sook and we are rent high street space by the hour and to do that it we have this awesome video wall that wraps around the room so you can brand the space yourself. We also have the potential to apply a super wide section of a 360 film to our walls so that anyone can view one of their videos on a huge scale... but I just need some awesome footage to test it out.

Would anyone be interested in trying it out and sharing some of their films with me to edit?

Attached is an image and a little video of the space and the screens.

Cheers

·
Administrator
9,930 Posts
Here is about a 1 minute clip: GX010023.mp4 - uDrop
4K60 Linear, protunes High bitrate, ev-0.5 sharp med, hypersmooth 2.0 on ISO 100-1600
GX010024.mp4 - uDrop

4K30 wide same as above

these links expire in 30 days. only allowed 2gb loads. Shot is overlooking a Bay Sun is High Noon bright day, windy, Hope these will help out

·
Administrator
9,930 Posts
Oh that’s great. Thank you
Maybe I can get up to 2 minute just shy of a 2gb. is there a specific type of vid you like.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is great for testing thankfully.

ideally I’m after action sports footage but this will work well to check if it’s possible and how easy it is to apply to our video wall.

thank you

·
Administrator
9,930 Posts
bike ride 45 sec 4K

·
Administrator
9,930 Posts
You are very welcomed. this is the hero 8 camera hope you get some good out of it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts