GoPro Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
They do make good products, but why didn't they use the better chip and is this trip really necessary? I think they should have gone straight to 360. Well, at $430 for a functional 4K and gymbal, it's a good deal if it's what you are looking for. They should have gone full waterproof as well. Suppose I can't have everything.

However, I must say that I'm enthused that they bothered to include a functional zoom. Not clear if it's digital or optical, but from other reviews it appears to work well. Perhaps the latter?

This is what Gopro should have done all along, but nooooooo.......

·
Registered
487 Posts
Impressive piece of technology and for some people the right all-in-one solution, I guess it's perfect for v-loging.
For real video enthusiasts it's only a nice-to-have deal because of the limited mounting possibilities und unfortunately not water resistant.
Great review!

Ciao Rob

My channel
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCWD307eVP9113u3EMHG1Z_g

·
Administrator
2,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They do make good products, but why didn't they use the better chip and is this trip really necessary? I think they should have gone straight to 360. Well, at $430 for a functional 4K and gymbal, it's a good deal if it's what you are looking for. They should have gone full waterproof as well. Suppose I can't have everything.

However, I must say that I'm enthused that they bothered to include a functional zoom. Not clear if it's digital or optical, but from other reviews it appears to work well. Perhaps the latter?

This is what Gopro should have done all along, but nooooooo.......
Its 3x digital zoom. I didn't use it much since it has an impact on image quality....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts