GoPro Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Not a perfect gimbal, but sure looks like it checks a lot of boxes at a good price. Wish it had been out 2 years ago, when I splurged on another manufacturer's top piece. As with all this tech, if you can wait 6 - 12 months you get another level of performance, and whatever you buy today is now outdated. Without deep pockets and a lust for equipment, this industry would fall apart. Luckily for them, we punters line up to make our bets. I used to be an "early adopter", but no more of that!

BTW, Ifti, I love your reviews, but are we stuck here at an already obsolete format? I'm looking at the 360 degree Insta OneX as the next jump in tech for good videos. This isn't quite the imperfect gimic that 3D always was; it's actually a serious tool that gives some great imagery advantages with high quality - well beyond the cute factor. Have you looked at this?

·
Registered
392 Posts
i agree with bcharlow on this, 360 has evolved quite a bit and its really amazing what insta360 can achieve , its perfectly stable and u never miss a shot, which i do quite often with my gopro . if it werent so performance hungry, both pc or mobile editors for 360, i would already switch to that.

·
Registered
262 Posts
i agree with bcharlow on this, 360 has evolved quite a bit and its really amazing what insta360 can achieve , its perfectly stable and u never miss a shot, which i do quite often with my gopro . if it werent so performance hungry, both pc or mobile editors for 360, i would already switch to that.
Boznoz, take a closer look at the reviews. While Gopro Fusion and some others have massive files and very slow resource hungry processing, apparently they have solved this handily with Insta 360 OneX.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts