GoPro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Nice gimbal- good review!
I like Feiyu products the design is very nice. After a little misfortune with my G3 ( it was for a few minutes in a runnig wash machine ) it works no more perfect ( but still runs! ) I am looking for a new gimbal for my GPH 4 but it also should work with the 5.
The Removu S1 is a good one but I am not sure audio with the 5 is perfect. What do you think?

Ciao Rob

·
Registered
181 Posts
Hello Ifti,another great review.

I do have a question regarding all the Gimbals you have done reviews on,what mode would you say is the most commonly used?

·
Administrator
2,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello Ifti,another great review.

I do have a question regarding all the Gimbals you have done reviews on,what mode would you say is the most commonly used?
Really depends on what your shooting TBH.
If you're walking along and shooting someone else walking in a straight line, I'll lock all axis to keep the lens in one direction, whereas if you're moving around and want to capture the environment around you the follow mode is best served. With most gimbals its easy, and almost instantaneous, to switch between the two.....

Tempted to order the DJI Osmo Mobile next..... ;)

·
Registered
181 Posts
Really depends on what your shooting TBH.
If you're walking along and shooting someone else walking in a straight line, I'll lock all axis to keep the lens in one direction, whereas if you're moving around and want to capture the environment around you the follow mode is best served. With most gimbals its easy, and almost instantaneous, to switch between the two.....

Tempted to order the DJI Osmo Mobile next..... ;)
Thanks Ifti,I would say at the most I would mainly use the Gimbal to follow my surroundings that are around me mainly..

The DJI Osmos would be nice to own but the cost of owning the Osmos is pretty high granted it does have its own camera,what would be nice is if the DJI Osmos Camera would be able to detachable letting one use there Iphone or any other cell phone in its place of the camera..This way you would not have to have a stabilizer that has a dedicated camera but would allow a user to be able to use there cellphone also..

But like anything it would be to easy to do or make so the companies who do make stabilizers such as GoPro, DJI,EVO or Feiyu or any other Gimbal company probably say they would lose money..

Looking forward to seeing your review on the DJI Osmos if you do order it,I would like to hear your thoughts and review of the DJI Osmos comparing it to the new Hero 5 mounted on the Feiyu or other Gimbal you have on hand..

By the way Ifti what happens to all these items you do reviews on?

·
Administrator
2,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Ifti,I would say at the most I would mainly use the Gimbal to follow my surroundings that are around me mainly..

The DJI Osmos would be nice to own but the cost of owning the Osmos is pretty high granted it does have its own camera,what would be nice is if the DJI Osmos Camera would be able to detachable letting one use there Iphone or any other cell phone in its place of the camera..This way you would not have to have a stabilizer that has a dedicated camera but would allow a user to be able to use there cellphone also..

But like anything it would be to easy to do or make so the companies who do make stabilizers such as GoPro, DJI,EVO or Feiyu or any other Gimbal company probably say they would lose money..

Looking forward to seeing your review on the DJI Osmos if you do order it,I would like to hear your thoughts and review of the DJI Osmos comparing it to the new Hero 5 mounted on the Feiyu or other Gimbal you have on hand..

By the way Ifti what happens to all these items you do reviews on?
I have already reviewed the DJI Osmo to some depth ;)

The DJI Osmo Mobile is the smartphone version..... its basically the OSMO with no camera, but a gimbal designed for a smartphone instead.

Its either that, or I may jump straight into a DJI Ronin-M...... not that I need it..... but I want to try it!! lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
FeiyuTech SPG Gimbal from Dvooz.com

I have just got my brand new FeiyuTech SPG Gimbal from Dvooz.com, and without any doubt since the moment I open the box I have loved every bit of it. The incredible device comes with extraordinary features like fast zooming option, smart face tracking, convenient portrait mode for live streaming, easy panaroma mode and fast connectivity through Bluetooth. It let me easily mount my iPhone into it and the joystick give user complete freedom to rotate 360 degree on its axis. I would highly recommend FeiyuTech SPG to everyone who are looking to own a Gimbal which is not only reliable at any condition but also budget friendly.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Gimbal is not a choice, it’s a necessity, if you actually want to give a professional touch to the shots you took it from your smartphone. However, that’s not the real problem one face, it’s rather to own a gimbal with optimal quality and at a best price. Would consider myself lucky in this matter as I had the chance to use Feiyu Tech SPG for my iPhone. It is such an incredible gimbal which has widened my videography range to a remarkable level. It certainly leads the world in the field of delivering a top notch smartphone gimbal worldwide. As far as its features are concerned, it is capable of delivering some of the most looked for features like light weight (only 350 g), impressive battery backup (8 hours approx), Easy controls using mobile app and a dedicate joystick. The part that I like most about Feiyu Tech SPG is its easy balancing and compatibility with extensive accessories which has only offered me create more possibilities. If you too want to explore the world of extreme

·
Administrator
2,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Currently testing a new smartphone Gimbal which could be better then the SPG, along with tracking technology!
Stay tuned to the channel!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Ifti,you should do a review on the Zhiyun - Smooth-Q 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer,I heard for the price there asking on this Stabilizer it is a really good Stabilizer.

The only issue with any of the smartphone Gimbals is that anyone who owns the iPhone X I have been hearing a lot issues with using the Iphone X on any Gimbals out there is there is some sort of jittering going on using the iPhone X which has to do with not being able to turn of the OIS on the iPhone X.I have heard that the DJI Osmos Mobile is working very hard on making a update for the Osmos Mobile.

·
Administrator
2,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ifti,you should do a review on the Zhiyun - Smooth-Q 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer,I heard for the price there asking on this Stabilizer it is a really good Stabilizer.

The only issue with any of the smartphone Gimbals is that anyone who owns the iPhone X I have been hearing a lot issues with using the Iphone X on any Gimbals out there is there is some sort of jittering going on using the iPhone X which has to do with not being able to turn of the OIS on the iPhone X.I have heard that the DJI Osmos Mobile is working very hard on making a update for the Osmos Mobile.
Not just the iPhone X - any smartphone with OIS....

I have the iPhone X and will test with a Gimbal...... ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts