GoPro Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have GoPro Hero 6 and set it up via suction cup at a Ringette game. It ran continious for approx 50-55 minutes. The GoPro was positioned against the glass and aimed towards the goalie, As I'm editing out the idle time in Shotcut I'm finding spots where the video is pausing for approx 8 seconds. Is there a way to eliminate this? Thxs

·
Administrator
2,895 Posts
There shouldn't be any pause at all, the clips should join seamlessly - is there a specific pattern ie, every 30 mens etc?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There shouldn't be any pause at all, the clips should join seamlessly - is there a specific pattern ie, every 30 mens etc?
Not sure but I will watch for timing or specifics and post what I find.Thxs

·
Administrator
9,784 Posts
Questions.
1. Does it happen at all resolutions, or one spacific one?
2. Does it happen where on the sdxc card and is is in the same area that filmed before and befor that?
3. What card is it, is it from a Brick store, Amazon, Ebay and a trusted seller, is it a new card an old card a recommended card?
4 what firmware, of the hero 6 and which model Silver or Black.
5. did that happen on older firmware or just the latest.
6. does it happen on another sdxc card?

I reflash firmware and fully format the sdxc card, and run a test that no one ever thinks of doingwhile they got down time, with a stop watch app. then wait for the next game and your issues are again seen? not how troubleshoots are done at important scenes (Wink).

Have I heard others with this issue maybe, heard 1000 to many, but maybe not this one.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fish- my Hero 6 Black is toast so I am unable to run any tests to get more info. A new Hero 8 Black is on order. Thxs

1 - 5 of 5 Posts