GoPro Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently got the GoPro hero 10 . got my first vid out of camera can’t seem to play it on anything .so iam now looking for easy free,free vid editor .
I spent hours trying to use the mini vid editor only to find when finally finished and Export the file it states I have to subscribe or it will only do 2 min vid I don’t call that Free . Is there any truly Free program for a newby to get a video outputted to something the family can watch .
iam using a few years old windows Pc (options win 7 and Win 10 )
thanks Buzzy

·
Administrator
9,855 Posts
if you look on this site I constantly talk on the Videoprocvlogger go load that up if you want easy peasy, if not do resolve by devinchi and start taking some courses all FREE.

·
Registered
30 Posts
For free use Videoproc but if you want to spend a few dollars. Magix has still a very good offer going.

Just like you I am new to film editing and have both videoprocvlogger and Magix delux 2023 (50% off). I prefer Magix over videoproc. Magix has lots of video tutorials, forum to ask questions and extras you can add when needed.

Though I still have a lot to learn I like Magix a lot so far.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the responses everybody I will try again to check out these softwares I just want something basic which I can show the family on a cd/dvd on the tv I don’t need complicated programs as a pensioner it now takes longer for the brain to wake up just trying to get the special holidays on something I can play for the grandchildren to see when iam underground..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Adobe Premiere has very complex functionality so I don't prefer to work with it. Magix is pretty cool software, but it's not professional software and it has a lot of drawbacks. However, I'm surprised that you don't like Movavi. It supports quite a lot of codecs and formats. It seems to me that the problem was in the old version of the software and new versions support more modern codecs. You can update Movavi here . Also, you can try to convert your video online and continue editing it in Movavi.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts