GoPro Forums banner

Vibrant colour not vibrant

732 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Ifti 
#1 ·
Ahoy, I use 3 GoPros when cruising … hero 8, hero 9 and I’ve just got the hero 10 … the colour on the hero 10 is awful .. washed out and flat looking … I’ve changed it to vibrant but it still looks flat … all the settings on the 3 cameras are the same iso etc as I keep them auto. I just can’t get good colours with the hero 10 and as I have multi cam shots between the 3 cameras, the 10 ust looks awful…. Any ideas? I tried resetting to factory etc but no difference.
Many thanks for any advice.

#3 ·
Ahoy, thanks for your reply but to be honest I just want it to be like the hero 8 and hero 9 without having to faff about colour matching every scene when I jump from camera angle to camera angle …. I was thinking that maybe my camera is faulty as after watching many YouTube videos on the subject my hero 10 colours look nothing like they should … the same flat washed out on every setting

#4 ·
Im with you - I don't like to colour correcting etc either (doesn't help that I'm colour blind!). I like to just film and stick it into my editor and off you go!
Do you have any sample video uploaded that would demonstrate the issue?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.