GoPro Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello!

i hope you can help to solve my problem... i believe it is something with setting but i am not sure what i am doing wrong. gopro claims that after buying and switching on the camera should be able to work but it's not that completly true.

so the problem is with noise on every video i am trying to record like this

i have changed the the antiflicker to 50 hz as i am in Germany but it didn't help at all. i got the latest update and it's 02.50.00

i have tried to check for previous updates but cannot register my camera either...something is wrong with the site and i can't move forward.

i format the card as it is suggested in the forum and the card is one of the recommended by gopro.

so please please help me as i want to use it not only for taking pictures (btw pictures work fine) but want to enjoy filming too!

·
Administrator
9,059 Posts
Try a different SDXC card. if you have. If it is the camera, it can lead to the sensor, and that you may need to exchange/warranty your product.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks! i will try with other card... and i am really hoping that it would solve the problem...

i will update after checking

thanks again

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sooo update...

unfortunately with other sd card is same issue :( so probably something else is wrong...

but could it be sensor if pictures are fine? this noise is only when shooting video...

anyway thanks much for your help!

·
Administrator
9,059 Posts
Please post your video up then we all can help out.

I do not want to say what type of conditions you are shooting in. I bet you are inside with the lighting of outdoor sunshine.

So before we guess, you tube, dropbox will be here waiting, to say what I said, Poor lighting conditions

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
here you have examples of videos and pictures done same day outdoors with good lighting conditions. i don't think it is something connected to the light. and as you can see pictures are good, only problem is with video.

·
Administrator
9,059 Posts
that does not look good.I make sure the card you are using is not a fake.. it can b e like said, the sensor. get with a return, if the return period is over, then a warranty replacement with gopro.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
these two films were done on two different cards purchased from a good store. anyway i will get my camera checked, unfortunately i bought it in 2019 so no warranty or replacement valid anymore.

thanks for your time and help

·
Administrator
9,059 Posts
well if it is the sensor, it can be a ribbon cable. if this issue was back in 2019, and you're first seeing it then you are out of warranty.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts