GoPro Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, Just got a hero 8 black today and I was wondering how I should shoot on my go pro for instagram reels and stories and posts aswell like what type of aspect ratio because I only see a 16:9 and 4:3? Thanks

· Registered
100 Posts
Set your GoPro to 24-30 fps for optimal quality and minimal video size. You can use a Selfie-click, Tripod, Body-Strap/Head-Strap to capture the footage for your Instagram.
You can use the GoPro app to share the footage on Instagram.

· Registered
8 Posts
The size that I use for Instagram Reels is 9:16. I don’t think you can set the ratio from the camera itself, but you can turn the camera to film vertically for a better aspect ratio. I usually bring my footage into Lumafusion to edit, but I think you can also export the video from Quik in that aspect ratio. Just remember that your 16:9 or 4:3 footage will be cropped to fit the aspect. You can see some example of my videos on Instagram at @goinhi808.

· Registered
4 Posts
The size that I use for Instagram Reels is 9:16. I don’t think you can set the ratio from the camera itself, but you can turn the camera to film vertically for a better aspect ratio. I usually bring my footage into Lumafusion to edit, but I think you can also export the video from Quik in that aspect ratio. Just remember that your 16:9 or 4:3 footage will be cropped to fit the aspect. You can see some example of my videos on Instagram at @goinhi808.
How do you share a song on your Instagram story? Not a reel; no video, just a picture of the album with the name of the song?

· Registered
1 Posts
Adjust your GoPro to 24-30 fps to ensure maximum quality and minimal size. You can use a Selfie-click, Tripod, Body-Strap/Head-Strap to capture the footage for your Instagram. You can use the GoPro app to share the footage on Instagram. However, if you want to promote your Instagram reels views I can advise [LINK REMOVED] this way you have an access to attract more viewers to your account. As for me, I really like to use this service. I think I was helpful!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts