GoPro Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
would i be correct in thinking you compile it using Windows Movie Maker, if so its one of the setting in there. I had it come up on one of my video's, but can't remember how i turned it off sorry

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
would i be correct in thinking you compile it using Windows Movie Maker, if so its one of the setting in there. I had it come up on one of my video's, but can't remember how i turned it off sorry
yeah you're right...i looked around in it but couldn't find out how to turn it off

·
Registered
43 Posts
In WMML you can add text to any picture. select all of the pictures and in "edit" find where you add text, you should see the file name. delete it and it should be gone on your playback. Hope this helps. Jerry

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
In WMML you can add text to any picture. select all of the pictures and in "edit" find where you add text, you should see the file name. delete it and it should be gone on your playback. Hope this helps. Jerry
yeah that helped...but can't figure out how to do them all in one shot...had 300+ pictures so trying to figure out how to do all of them at the same time.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I thought I was able to select them all, but maybe not. I was puzzled as to how the file name got on them in the first place when it happened to me. But I only had a few.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts