GoPro Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out my first ever timelapse/hyperlapse of my hometown Dundalk, Ireland. I wanted to promote Dundalk and shed a better than light on it than it has been previously accustomed. I posted it on Youtube 3 days ago and it has received great remarks and gone slightly viral reaching nearly 20k views.

Please can yas review it for me and let me know what yas think. If yas like it, please feel free to share it or subscribe to my channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1Tr4WwFFfU

Mark

·
Administrator
9,143 Posts
What did the other 20K viewers think? or wasit 28commenters? a very good job if asked I get easily turned off by advertisement sorry had to say that keep em coming

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They were all locals from Dundalk and 90% had never seen a timelapse before so all were great comments. I figured the people to really give an educated opinion would be here, as we've all seen timelapses before. Like i know my hyperlapses aren't perfect, I found it hard to stabilize them.

·
pineappleboyfilms-YouTube
3 Posts
Beautiful colors. And the camera movement is exceptional. The pans and tracks. Especially the shot orbiting the statue head. So smooth.

·
Administrator
9,143 Posts
Do not take my comment wrong. keep the good work up enjoy

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I used a monopod as I found it easier to move. I had my iPhone attached to the monopod to preview what I was doing too. Used one of the Joby attachments for the iPhone. Had a nightmare stabilizes them then.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts