Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi :nerd:

I have been playing around with time lapses. Iv set it to take a photo every 5 seconds in the room that my dogs stay in. I have it connected to the mains power supply so the battery is not an issue. When i get home from work it is sitting exactly where i left it, the digs haven't been able to get at it but it has only taken 2575 photos which is 3.5 hours. I have room for 23913 photos when the microSD Card is wiped (automatically when i connect it to the PC)

Is this a built in feature or is there something i am missing?:frown::frown::frown:

·
Registered
312 Posts
Hi :nerd:

I have been playing around with time lapses. Iv set it to take a photo every 5 seconds in the room that my dogs stay in. I have it connected to the mains power supply so the battery is not an issue. When i get home from work it is sitting exactly where i left it, the digs haven't been able to get at it but it has only taken 2575 photos which is 3.5 hours. I have room for 23913 photos when the microSD Card is wiped (automatically when i connect it to the PC)

Is this a built in feature or is there something i am missing?:frown::frown::frown:

What settings did you use?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
9,686 Posts
The camera will get hot and it may have turned off, one of the issues wit this camera is over heating. it should stayed on all day.

·
Administrator
9,686 Posts
Any idea how to solve the over heat issue? surely GoPro anticipated people would want to use them for longer than 3 hours continously
Bench test your gopro,in person, and decide if its really over heating, could be a sdxc card, bad sector but who knows.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.