GoPro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there!
If i'm in wrong section please mod's to move it.
My question is, with "new" Quick app for mac, i don't see the right way to import footage
to FCPX so i can make my edits, like i was doing with GoPro Studio. So any help will appreciated!
Thanks in advance and sorry for my language.

·
Administrator
2,845 Posts
I generally import just like I would any other video file via the standard Import menu in FCPX itself - never had any problems doing this. Are you?

I don't have any of the GoPro software installed on my MBP at all......

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I generally import just like I would any other video file via the standard Import menu in FCPX itself - never had any problems doing this. Are you?

I don't have any of the GoPro software installed on my MBP at all......
Used to open footage with go pro studio app from camera and after that convert files to mov, to make them "friendly" from the file format point of view, to FCPX with out losing frame-rates or anything else.
Now, when i try from sd card to import directly to final cut, when i have files with hi frame rate, FCP give me the option to convert to Apple ProRes 422 but with less fps.

·
Administrator
2,845 Posts
Not noticed that TBH - I copy the files over to my computer. Then I open in QuickTime and Trim the clip to the portion I want to use in my FCPX project. I then save this (saves in mov) and import into FCPX.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts