GoPro Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I connect 2 GoPros, 9 & 10, to The remote, when I stop recording and both cameras power off after 5mins., why does the remote only can reconnect to 1 GoPro when I use the remote to power up the cameras? If I turn The Remote off, power up the camera that the remote didn't power up and turn on The Remote if will connect to both cameras again. How can I fix it so both cameras will power up every time?

· Registered
1 Posts
Try resetting, re-pairing as described in the manuals, basically starting from scratch. Question, are both cameras using the same firmware version? Also, in your trouble-shooting mode, make sure each, by themselves, can work correctly. Good luck, I can't do it with a Hero5 and 7, but the 7, even though hardly used acts like a little bitch and doesn't work worth a **** by itself, so yea.

· Registered
1 Posts
Try resetting, and re-pairing as described in the manuals, starting from scratch. The question is, are both cameras using the same firmware version? Also, in your trouble-shooting mode, make sure each, by itself, can work correctly. Good luck, I can't do it with a Hero5 and 7, but the 7, even though hardly used acts like a little bitch and doesn't work worth a **** by itself, so yea. yes, you are right side if you discuss other things like also suggesting the best waterproof work boots,

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you everyone for your replies. I called GoPro customer support and they went through step by step with me over the phone to check my GoPro 8,9 and 10 cameras to make sure the cameras are working properly. Then they went through step by step with me to check the Remote. They determined that the Remote was defected and they emailed me a shipping label and RMS number to return and will be sending me a new Remote at no cost once they receive my Remote. That was a week ago and I should be getting it anytime now. The customer service was awesome and very patient with me as we both went through the steps to determine the issue with my Remote.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts