GoPro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I have just ordered a GoPro 9 Black, while awaiting its delivery could someone point me at the software and or a tutorial on how to add Telemetry to produced videos? Googling it seems it would have been Dashware but this was purchased by GoPro who included it in their free editing software Quik. But Quik is obsolete so how do I include things like altitude and headings (yes I want to use it for flying videos)?
Many thanks

·
Administrator
9,059 Posts
Download the goproapp. that is where you add stickers ( telemetry) in. Or go get Virb by Garmin, or get Racerender. gopr is no longer a company with desktop software.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, I’m happy to do it in an iOS app, but I’d did look at the Garmin cameras too.

·
Administrator
9,059 Posts
gopro app IOS and google play. what gopro is about, being Mobile

Reactions: wadoadi

·
Registered
KTM 300 XCW (2021)
16 Posts
I’d did look at the Garmin cameras too.
I just got a GP Hero 9 to replace a Garmin Virb Ultra 30. I loved the telemetry of the Garmin, but Garmin has dropped the product. There are no more Virb models. My Ultra 30 is old, and the image stabilization and image quality is not current.

I've seen both DashWare and RaceRender. So far, I haven't had the GP9 long enough to record any suitable footage to test the packages.

·
Registered
KTM 300 XCW (2021)
16 Posts
I've seen both DashWare and RaceRender. So far, I haven't had the GP9 long enough to record any suitable footage to test the packages.
Since I posted the above, I tried using DashWare and could not get anywhere.
So I bought RaceRender. I still haven't found all the gauges that I used on my Garmin Virb, but I have some of the main ones working

1 - 6 of 6 Posts