GoPro Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Greetings all!

I'm new here and have a question regarding the Session, please bear with me. I'd like to start off why I'm asking this question.

I am an avid world traveller. I typically travel in the back of the plane where it's more interesting as I am a plane spotter. (A plane spotter is one who travels to airports, in my case, passenger airports, and take pictures of commercial aircraft.) Late last year, I purchased my first GoPro, a Hero 4 Silver. I love the camera! It's awesome. I caught some cool vids of me driving 162 MPH (262 KPH) on the German Autobahn.

Anyways, the reason of my question. I mainly purchased the GoPro for recording onboard airplane takeoffs and landings. However, when I use the suction mount for the GoPro on the plane window, I'm always told that I have to remove it from the window. The mount is large and bothersome. I checked the Polaroid Cube by chance and found they have a simple suction cup for their action camera. (Pictured below). The suction cup in question is a lot smaller and unobtrusive. That's why I was wondering if there was an after market version for the session as the camera is smaller than the Hero 4 Silver.

Having said that, I'm a big fan of GoPro and would rather purchase a Session rather than the Cube. Is there a similar suction mount as that of the Polaroid Cube "Eye Mount?"

Thank you! :grin:

·
Administrator
9,314 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.