GoPro Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my GoPro today... Its pretty freaking cool.... BUT .... I have NO sound with it in the water proof case... the video comes out great but little to no sound. I am a hunter and plan on using it to film duck hunts as well as deer hunts. Any way to improve the sound while keeping the water proof quality. I also have the WIFI bac pac on it as well. thought about getting a separate water proof case and drilling a small hole for the mic and adding a sony external mic.... and just switching out to the fully water tight when needed...

I have seen videos with the camera in and around water with descent sound but I got nothing so far.

·
Administrator
9,345 Posts
the goro, is for Video

the goro, is for Video primary, sound secondary. In the case you will not get the sound to pick up at all, tinny distorted. especially in water.
Unless you are planning like said gettting a waterproof mic.

Gopro taken the steps and should have thought of a wireless scheme for a mic, and that would have been the best route for an accessorrie.

the sound is to be desired and is an option in video. this is an action cam, and intended for being on the go, why I say Video primary sound an option.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.