GoPro Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I wanted to post a You Tube video. It says to copy the part after the v and find the X in a black box. Put the link between the you tube you tube. The x isn't anywhere when I go to post a thread. Now I want to delete that thread. There is no edit button anywhere that I can see.

·
Administrator
9,054 Posts
@Dave Zimmerman

I see a Staff member found you were building some posts to get a video up. As you were being open and honest I see that they were deleted. lets Move forward from that and help out.

1. editing you are entitled for say the first 5 minutes. we or the Adminstration VS can up it. if you like for the topic to get edited do contact an ADMINSTRATOR and they can do that.

2 for Youtube embedding. every site differs .

I normally just grab on the youtube video the URL or share and post up.. Since youtube changed to thisBETA garbage look and all

Follow these steps to get them on

1 open youtube. go to LIBRARY. and your video appears.

2. on the top, the URL c/p to the forum here. DONE

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK. Thanks for the information. I'm sure there are reasons for all of these requirements. I'm in a DJI Mavic pilot forum and once you register and sign in, you're ready to go. I copy and post the You Tube video URL on there, so I'm familiar with that method. I've already gotten some good pointers and assistance on this site, so I want to do things correctly.

·
Administrator
2,778 Posts
Hey dude,

Copy the part after the v in the YouTube link.
Paste it into your comment box with Youtube tags on either side.

So, for example,

[Youtub]xxxxxxxxxxx[/youtub]

Obviously, spell youtube correctly when you use your tags!

·
Administrator
9,054 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.