GoPro Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
9,366 Posts
You believe everything you see? the camera is to be out on Oct 1st. when you read the specs at say camp savings, and a copied and photohop note. for $379.00

a weeks time will simply win us all over

My guess on Price is $449 per last years release and sure enoug hremember the leak at the retail store the sign. Here we go again

ha ha ha at you

·
Registered
374 Posts
nooo no no no , this cant be true. they cant do this to us again. same camera just slight software adjustments and call it Hero 8 :/
@Fish its not like this has never happened before, we had leaked pictures of Hero7 white and silver before launch date as well.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You believe everything you see? the camera is to be out on Oct 1st
As you say its released a week tomorrow, so do you not think they might be starting to stock shops up so its ready on the shelves ready to buy & an assistant took a snap?

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I think the pics look pretty accurate to be fair.

From other pics I notice no more removable lens cover as well?
I'm not sure why they've dropped the removable lens, inless they've came up with another way of doing it I think they've made a mistake

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nooo no no no , this cant be true. they cant do this to us again. same camera just slight software adjustments and call it Hero 8 :/
it does look like a Hero 7+, I was expecting more effort considering they've got DJI to fight with now

·
Registered
374 Posts
it does look like a Hero 7+, I was expecting more effort considering they've got DJI to fight with now

yes, and their max effort was kicking the hypersmooth a notch higher, and i bet without option for us to choose how much we want the image to be cropped.
when will they finally start listening to their customers ?

·
Administrator
9,366 Posts
As you say its released a week tomorrow, so do you not think they might be starting to stock shops up so its ready on the shelves ready to buy & an assistant took a snap?
the cameras are in the stores are you saying they magically appear. as per the ad they do sell Electronics.

Off road live bust is a EIS photo bracket I bet a face recognition Lol

·
Registered
374 Posts
where did you get that ? :O

·
Administrator
9,366 Posts
Debut is oct 1st a topic was posted. you can click a few pages to see it.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the cameras are in the stores are you saying they magically appear. as per the ad they do sell Electronics.
You were the one saying my pictures were photoshopped because it isn't released yet, I pointed out that it'll already be in stores so they've not stock to sell

not only can I not make sense of what you write half the time, now you can't even quote people correctly

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yes, and their max effort was kicking the hypersmooth a notch higher, and i bet without option for us to choose how much we want the image to be cropped.
when will they finally start listening to their customers ?
this GP2 chip can't be much of an improvement if that's all they can manage extra from it

·
Administrator
9,366 Posts
You were the one saying my pictures were photoshopped because it isn't released yet, I pointed out that it'll already be in stores so they've not stock to sell

not only can I not make sense of what you write half the time, now you can't even quote people correctly
No I never said that If I said @p fandango the shots... then I am guilty GEEE

But anyways here @p fandango I mentioned Lol they say by next week, do you think t next week is Oct 1st a day or two early

The most significant upgrades to the Hero 8 will seemingly come from a new suite of optional extras. Leaks report that GoPro has designed a “Media Module” housing that will support an LED light, external microphone and even a small display.

Assuming this announcement concerns the Hero 8 Black, you can expect to see the new GoPro camera(s) as soon as next week. Those who want to watch the 1 October event can do so via the GoPro Youtube channel, where a livestream will run seemingly at 2pm GMT.

Slideshow: These genius inventors got rich from just one clever product (lovemoney)

·
Administrator
9,366 Posts
You believe everything you see? the camera is to be out on Oct 1st. when you read the specs at say camp savings, and a copied and photohop note. for $379.00

a weeks time will simply win us all over

My guess on Price is $449 per last years release and sure enoug hremember the leak at the retail store the sign. Here we go again

ha ha ha at you
mybad if you took that t he wrong way

1 - 15 of 15 Posts