GoPro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any tips ? I'm still a bit shell - shocked, it actually came with a real User Guide !:surprise:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Actually, looking for suggestions to mount the remote. The bike's handlebars don't really suit mounting the remote - pic attached.

·
Registered
342 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It appears that attachment that slides into charging bay is no longer produced. Have sent a request to GoPro asking how I can source one.

·
Registered
342 Posts
not even on amazon or similar sources?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Actually, looking for suggestions to mount the remote. The bike's handlebars don't really suit mounting the remote - pic attached.
Good Luck with your Smart Remote........ Seriously. I've had mine for close to a year for my Hero 7 black. Extremely unreliable, loses connection 85% of the time. I've jumped through many hoops without any luck. Distances between my GoPro and remote are never further than 8 feet. Good luck.....:|

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Fitting kit arrives today so I'll give it a good workout and post results somewhere here

·
Registered
342 Posts
so you managed to find the mount somewhere?

·
Registered
342 Posts
cool. please show us the final picture afterwards, im curious

·
Registered
7 Posts
Strange - mine has always been very reliable.....
Glad that you're Smart Remote is working as it should. It seems to be a hit and miss situation in regards to getting one that performs well. I started some threads here in this forum as well as others....... with no luck of correcting the problem. It's quite frustrating along with throwing $80.00 out the window. I tried posting the links but this forum won't let me do that due to not having a large number of posts....... I'd like to give my thought on this but, I'll hold my tongue.
Here's the message i get;
To be able to post links or images your post count must be greater. You currently have 4 posts.
Please remove links from your message, then you will be able to submit your post.

Forums include; They can be found by doing a search of GoPro Smart Remote
goproforums
goprofanatics
communitygopro

·
Administrator
2,799 Posts
Glad that you're Smart Remote is working as it should. It seems to be a hit and miss situation in regards to getting one that performs well. I started some threads here in this forum as well as others....... with no luck of correcting the problem. It's quite frustrating along with throwing $80.00 out the window. I tried posting the links but this forum won't let me do that due to not having a large number of posts....... I'd like to give my thought on this but, I'll hold my tongue.
Here's the message i get;
To be able to post links or images your post count must be greater. You currently have 4 posts.
Please remove links from your message, then you will be able to submit your post.

Forums include; They can be found by doing a search of GoPro Smart Remote
goproforums
goprofanatics
communitygopro
You should be able to post links as normal now - please be mindful not to post links to other forums etc.
Many thanks.

·
Registered
342 Posts
i thought you will put it closer to hand grip so you dont lose control . but looks good.

btw, i have the older version of that remote and works with no issues, but the battery doesnt want to hold much charge after those years

·
Administrator
9,158 Posts
the Rc I remember Studio did the updates, mine is up to date worked. where it did not work Any blockage or obstruction or what is was near. the firewall, engine bay hood and metal killed it, I no longer own it and I use the gopro APP does the same or even more. but did they not make the Remo for this the newer heros?

can you go after market Rc's I am sure you can. SO yes it is an Unstable company we are dealing with lol.

As for Links do share you may drect to your post, you may share what you are referring to there is no harm but f it going to direct to your personal salessite you sell then you know that answer, if you want a link uo why did you not PM a Staffand ask?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts