GoPro Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, new to GoPro, got an 8. Want to know how to use Snail icon (doesn’t seem to slow down my video at all). Also, is there a way to slow down regular video WHILE shooting?

·
Administrator
9,370 Posts
The answer is no. Excellent question. Snail is really not slow mo at all if asked its limited record and hit a button to slow no. you can record at 120FPS with sound video will be 29.97fps audio synched and still slow down.

Snail only is allowed to be used Before therecord is hit , to toggle to it, so all that action will get missied if asked.

music added as I made a vlog just yapping. not ready to release but here is a sample.

·
Administrator
9,370 Posts
thanks for pointing this out so I am talking about it now.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@Fish, thank you so much for digging into this! So it sounds like the "snail situation" (where it doesn't slo down the recording when it's active) is a glitch? If so, is there a channel to submit that as an issue ticket for one of GoPro's next update releases?

·
Administrator
9,370 Posts
Yes you can head over to gopro.com or file a complaint here meaning the link. Feedback

Lets make sure you are not with an issue

Shoot 4k30 snail does a 2X slower speed that be 4K60. you go to an editor and add the spee to make it slow? that is what you are not seeing?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts