GoPro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hero 7 black. I seem to get shakes video when I’m standing then start walking. It shakes so bad. I’ve photos photos of my settings. I can’t seem to find an answer. Pretty sure it’s all up dated

·
Administrator
9,058 Posts
thnk you now a video please

·
Registered
483 Posts
there is a thing called youtube for example ;)

Reactions: Fish

·
Administrator
9,058 Posts
there is a thing called youtube for example ;)
It wont let me upload the video.
If the site allowed to load a video

it only allows

So yeah they bought a camera for personal use not for youtube.

Dropbox, youtube, vimeo agree with boznoz. share thart video it won't ruin your channel.

·
Administrator
9,058 Posts
Hero 7 Black, 1080P 60fps, Hypersmooth Auto:

Thank you. I see the shake, that is not Normal. I will see if I can replicate.

I have it all set to yours, I hope, I try a few things like factory reset, reload firmware, format the sd card, try a different sd card, to rule out things. If you only have one card, let's hope its not a counterfeit card, never know, last resort, if under warranty a new replacement. but if it is only in HD1080P60 then I would say the card may not be to spec and can not handle it my guess

Sorry I was not more helpful notice no audio issues. that is due to the tripod hollowness

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hero 7 Black, 1080P 60fps, Hypersmooth Auto:

Thank you. I see the shake, that is not Normal. I will see if I can replicate.

I have it all set to yours, I hope, I try a few things like factory reset, reload firmware, format the sd card, try a different sd card, to rule out things. If you only have one card, let's hope its not a counterfeit card, never know, last resort, if under warranty a new replacement. but if it is only in HD1080P60 then I would say the card may not be to spec and can not handle it my guess

Sorry I was not more helpful notice no audio issues. that is due to the tripod hollowness
Thank you. I only buy recommended cards for the cameras. I just put in my other memory card and will try that and see if it is that. I got it in 2019 so not in warranty. I have reformatted that card, did the factory reset. Thanks for your help.

In that video I had it on the jaw clamp, so I know the GoPro is steady. I have put it on my lawn mower where I shoot a lot of video and its very bumpy and the video is super smooth. Kind of confusing that when im just standing there it is super shaky.

·
Administrator
9,058 Posts
I totally hear you: Now does this happen everywhere you go, how bout, is something on you that is causing interference. I recall I did a vid not long ago. that caused Jello, so maybe it can be a smartphone, electronic, etc, never know. thanks for letting all know, maybe @Boznoz, or @Ifti have something they can add to this? Yeah warranty out, not much we can do.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I totally hear you: Now does this happen everywhere you go, how bout, is something on you that is causing interference. I recall I did a vid not long ago. that caused Jello, so maybe it can be a smartphone, electronic, etc, never know. thanks for letting all know, maybe @Boznoz, or @Ifti have something they can add to this? Yeah warranty out, not much we can do.
It seems to Happen first thing in the morning at my house. I have my phone in my pocket, but my phone is in my pocket while mowing as well.
I shot some video this morning walk g around a job I was going and the video was fine. I changed memory card. Will try to film more this week with the other memory card and see what happens. I have a hero 4 I put the old memory card in but that won’t be a good judge as it has no hyper smooth

·
Administrator
9,058 Posts
As you shown us you were clearly outside all good. so there looks like no interference, gonna chaulk it up to the Gyro of the camera maybe it needs calibration, and that we can not do.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts