Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm hoping to do an overnight bike ride in a few weeks time. It's starting in London, and ending on the coast at Dunwich. I don't own a GoPro, and can't really afford to buy one, but it struck me that a time lapse video of the bike ride would look really nice, so I'm thinking about renting one.

I don't know that much about the camera, but I guess the obvious difficulty with what I want to do is that I'm hoping to film continuously for maybe nine hours without access to a plug socket. Also, I guess I need a pretty big memory card. And that I have to get this right in one try.

I'm hoping that shooting time lapse doesn't drain the battery as fast as shooting 30fps does, but even so... I was thinking about buying some thing like this battery pack thing to keep the charge up, but do you guys think that would keep it running over night?

Finally, is there anything it would be worth knowing before I set out? Lighting, for example. My bike lights are fairly bright; would anything show up by that kind of light alone?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.