·
Administrator
9,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Administrator
2,955 Posts
Great truck!
I love tinkering with these things. Have had the Slash 4X4, the TRX-4, and the X-Maxx, and have bolted on upgrades and performance enhancements to each (have playlists on my YouTube channel) but have sold them all on now as I was able to get some great cash offers.
For this summer I'm looking to pick up the UDR, or more likely the newer Maxx truck to mess about with....

Oh, and I'm jealous of your lovely weather! It's freezing here in the Uk at the moment!!!

·
Administrator
9,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great truck!
I love tinkering with these things. Have had the Slash 4X4, the TRX-4, and the X-Maxx, and have bolted on upgrades and performance enhancements to each (have playlists on my YouTube channel) but have sold them all on now as I was able to get some great cash offers.
For this summer I'm looking to pick up the UDR, or more likely the newer Maxx truck to mess about with....

Oh, and I'm jealous of your lovely weather! It's freezing here in the Uk at the moment!!!
LOl thanks the weather is up & down . the trucks, youreall need to keep one, and enjoy her, this is about 2 years old now not a single thing broke, I dumped my chines one's for this and came out winning, so yes the rc has a great resell value. time to get a flight. rc radian micro plane Lol

·
Administrator
9,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great truck!

LOl thanks the weather is up & down . the trucks, youreall need to keep one, and enjoy her, this is about 2 years old now not a single thing broke, I dumped my chines one's for this and came out winning, so yes the rc has a great resell value. time to get a flight. rc radian micro plane Lol

Reactions: Ifti
1 - 4 of 4 Posts