GoPro Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I bought my GoPro Hero 5 Black a few days ago, and went yesterday to take a photo time-lapse of a sunset.
Today I tried using the Quik software but apparently it won’t work. I checked online and found that it’s a known and common problem, but mostly unsolved - I tried every step offered by GoPro itself and it didn’t help.
Is there anything I can do? Maybe a different software to use so I can edit my photos? How about the phone app - can it be used to create a time lapse video?

Thanks a lot in advance!

·
Administrator
9,356 Posts
GoPro studio is found on here to use. or any video editor, load in your photo and edit for your video. I use Powerdirector 16. or you can find any free software out there. I use a windows plat form so that is what I have and use.

·
Administrator
9,356 Posts
Cineform closed up their three programs, and catered to the mobile world. gopro studio followed soon after, and they went with a few other companies to improve that area. where Cyberlink, Adobe, magix and others are the one's to use and worth the investment. I check into Cyberlink if a Win base platform.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts