GoPro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to purchase GoPro 7 Black or 8 to mount on the Backstop for our children’s Baseball and Softball games. Can I sync to my I Phone 11 and pull highlights as they occur while recording? Or do you only do that after the game has been recorded.

Then once full games are recorded, Do you transfer them to a thumb drive to ensure storage space? My wife saw something where they charge you a monthly fee to use the software or storage. Is that necessary for our application?

·
Administrator
9,721 Posts
Welcome aboard @MattBrown22
lets see what our members here can offer you, in the mean time.
thought some members pop in but seems like they want their posts answered . so here goes.

Yes with the GoPro app. No you can highlite and then stop record and edit with the apps gopro and quick.

For storage I transfer to a laptop. some t othe cloud some to that gopro key, etc,

·
Registered
552 Posts
Welcome to the forum, well I transfer the shots I need to the computer and do editing, if storage space is an issue I copy to an external drive which only hold the video that I don't want to delete.
Must say that I don't record long time shots as a Baseball game, making only shorter shots to create videos.
External drive is a good solution for much video material, you can also use large memory sticks.

Ciao Rob

·
Registered
87 Posts
You can get the GoPro app.

You can add highlights, filters, music, etc, from the app. It’s also really easy to pair your device to your GoPro.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts