GoPro Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everything seems to be working well on both my phone and my tablet. The preview delay is much less than I expected after trying out RemoteGoPro. Overall I am very happy to see it finally out and am pleased with what it currently does, the future should have some more surprises I hope.
Anyway in the setup it picks up my WIFI backpack name and version but the camera ID and version is blank. Is there something I need to do or is this going to be a future update/fix?
Thanks.

·
Registered
94 Posts
You can fill in a name for

You can fill in a name for the camera by pressing the empty field. The version should be supplied by the firmware, though.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Installed app

I have a Thunderbolt and have tried 3 days in a row to install the GoPro app. I get to the point where it says "Installed" instead of "Install", yet the app is not in my downloaded apps. When downloading the app, I get a checked box that says my Android phone model (wrong model) is compatible with the app. When I try to change the model, there is just the one listed in the drop down and it's not the Thunderbolt. What's up?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts