GoPro Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at buying a HERO HD2 to put on a RC helicopter and then set the gopro up as timelapse to take photos every couple of seconds.

I am interested in what photograph settings, exposure, shutter speed, autofocus the gopro uses when the camera is moving around.

A large aperature (2.8) will give me narrow depth of field
A slow shutter speed may give me out of focus photos

etc etc

Anyone have any ideas or experience of using the GoPro for this or any other suggestions?

Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
You can't control any of the

You can't control any of the settings listed above.

You will have a constant f2.8 but it shouldn't be too much of a problem with depth of field due to your focal length (the further you are from the subject the greater the depth of field).

It does help you keep a faster shutter speed, though I have no idea what the default shutter speed is. You can't control the shutter speed though.

You can't control ISO.

Autofocus is a mystery.

·
Registered
4 Posts
You can't control any of the

You can't control any of the settings listed above.

You will have a constant f2.8 but it shouldn't be too much of a problem with depth of field due to your focal length (the further you are from the subject the greater the depth of field).

It does help you keep a faster shutter speed, though I have no idea what the default shutter speed is. You can't control the shutter speed though.

You can't control ISO.

Autofocus is a mystery.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.