GoPro Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
proDAD just released ProDRENALIN, GoPro cam optimization software.

Key Features:

• Automatically remove fisheye distortion and corrects perspective distortion from video or still pics by simply selecting a camera profile;
  • Rock-steady stabilization – proDAD’s video stabilizer, the gold standard in post-capture video stabilization is part of ProDrenalin and it’s fully automatic;
  • Simple trim editing of the video clip by simply dragging “start” and “end” markers to the desired points in the video;
  • Rolling-shutter correction – Improves the skew & jello that sometimes happens during fast action panning;
  • De-noising – ProDrenalin effectively removes random image sensor noise and sharpens the video with 3 quality options;
  • Simple color correction, brightness & contrast adjustment tools to give videos more of a “film look” for the best impression;
  • Virtual camera adjustments allow you to manually adjust the camera angle to correct for an incorrectly mounted camera, can even rotate the video if camera was accidently mounted upside down;
  • Ahead-of-the-curve support for 4K and 2.7K video resolutions;
  • Batch processing allows an unlimited number of clips to be loaded into ProDrenalin for optimization (with individual settings for each clip) instead of processing them one by one;
  • Side-by-side comparison shows the original and optimized video prior to rendering and exporting in popular industry standard formats;
  • Fully compatible with all GoPro and other actions cameras in all supported resolutions, with the ability to import other action camera profiles made by proDAD’s Defishr™ application.
  • Stand-alone Windows® application, compatible with 32/64-bit versions of Windows 8, Windows 7, and Windows Vista

·
Registered
417 Posts
This software has a ton of amazing features, quite surprised.

This feature...
Automatically remove fisheye distortion and corrects perspective distortion from video or still pics by simply selecting a camera profile;
has to be my favorite since at times the fisheye effect can get really annoying, cause sometimes you just don't want it.

What would you say are your top favorite features?

·
Administrator
9,368 Posts
Is it free? o is it 50.00 and I save a few pennies....

·
Administrator
9,368 Posts
Reality its 48.99

why we make things less a penny..

it is a interesting advertisement for software that I like to have , but since I do not mind shooting in narrow to lesser the fisheye I am alright. maybe in the near future if promoted.......

1 - 5 of 5 Posts