proDAD just released ProDRENALIN, GoPro cam optimization software.
- Automatically remove fisheye distortion and corrects perspective distortion from video or still pics by simply selecting a camera profile;
- Rock-steady stabilization – proDAD’s video stabilizer, the gold standard in post-capture video stabilization is part of ProDrenalin and it’s fully automatic;
- Simple trim editing of the video clip by simply dragging “start” and “end” markers to the desired points in the video;
- Rolling-shutter correction – Improves the skew & jello that sometimes happens during fast action panning;
- De-noising – ProDrenalin effectively removes random image sensor noise and sharpens the video with 3 quality options;
- Simple color correction, brightness & contrast adjustment tools to give videos more of a “film look” for the best impression;
- Virtual camera adjustments allow you to manually adjust the camera angle to correct for an incorrectly mounted camera, can even rotate the video if camera was accidently mounted upside down;
- Ahead-of-the-curve support for 4K and 2.7K video resolutions;
- Batch processing allows an unlimited number of clips to be loaded into ProDrenalin for optimization (with individual settings for each clip) instead of processing them one by one;
- Side-by-side comparison shows the original and optimized video prior to rendering and exporting in popular industry standard formats;
- Fully compatible with all GoPro and other actions cameras in all supported resolutions, with the ability to import other action camera profiles made by proDAD’s Defishr™ application.
- Stand-alone Windows® application, compatible with 32/64-bit versions of Windows 8, Windows 7, and Windows Vista