GoPro Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
3,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GoPro Hero 11 price has just dropped on the UK side to £349.99

Checked it earlier today and the same thing was £399.99.

Originally when released it was £449.99

This is all with the silly GoPro subscription thingy - but thats a decent drop in the space of just over a month!

Not sure if its the same in other countries......

·
Administrator
9,855 Posts
GoPro sold at $449.99 since Oct 5th did not drop any lower here, if its on gopros site its Early black friday get yours before the Hike

Reactions: Ifti

·
Administrator
3,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well after last years experience I did say I would never buy directly from GoPro again, but it seems they have the lowest price available - £100 lower then anywhere else in fact!

I don't really need a GoPro to be honest. Im happy with my Insta360 One RS, for which I have all the lenses (including the 1-inch sensor/lens mod) and it's still my favourite camera.

May end up selling my OSMO Action 3, since again, I have no need for it now I've check it out - got it with vouchers anyway so won't hurt too much by selling slightly lower. Great camera though, but it would just sit there doing nothing so may as well go to some use!

But I caved!
Just ordered a Hero 11 from GoPro direct. Will cancel the subscription in a few months to make sure I'm not charged for it again. However, this time I used PayPal as my payment method. That way should anything go wrong I can easily start a PayPal claim - some added protection! lol

·
Administrator
9,855 Posts
nice to hear but yeah gopro is the lowest for sure, sucks when forced in to a plan but that is what they did like a warehouse membership. I can hold off and wait for a lower price and Yep pay about $50.00 more after its glory sinks

·
Administrator
9,855 Posts
Hero 11 Blac on Amazon $399.99 as well brick store.

$349.99 at gopro, this will be its lowest price if asked,

Reactions: Ifti
1 - 6 of 6 Posts