GoPro Forums banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

· Administrator
7,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Thanks! So if I understood right, I should use either a charger or a powerbank with an output of 2.4 amps?
Yes 2.4 rated amperage, or higher, why. timewarp slo mo needs the UMPH

· Administrator
7,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Flare is a big issue, it basically kills hte shot, even during day time otehr than that the camera works quite annoying. no it does not have that lens streak

Building Triangle Automotive exterior Font Electric blue

Atmosphere Light Automotive lighting Lighting Electricity

· Registered
1 Posts
Fish, my GoPro Hero 11 Black Mini gets extremely hot on the back while it is plugged into my desktop with the usb class c cable. I have the newest firmware update. While vlogging today, the camera would not turn on. I had to press the mode and power buttons for 10 seconds and reboot it. Big O Reviews & Vlogz

· Administrator
7,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Fish, my GoPro Hero 11 Black Mini gets extremely hot on the back while it is plugged into my desktop with the usb class c cable. I have the newest firmware update. While vlogging today, the camera would not turn on. I had to press the mode and power buttons for 10 seconds and reboot it. Big O Reviews & Vlogz
Welcome in Big 0:

not an owner of the Hero 11 mini. possible heat sink area, could be a bug, consumer reports the issue for future resolutions. how it works I guess

FISH

· Administrator
7,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Our friend has a Hero 11:

Use the camera withing the first few seconds of recording camera stops the recording. GoPro support says reload firmware. I am sure they will say try another card but that probably already did. last resort will be warranty

· Registered
6 Posts
Anyone having very bad flares or display issues?

This is the fifth GoPro11 i change for this reason, each unit have different very intrusive flares. The last one looks like it's perfect (no strikes across the framing, just the normal lens coating flare that one has to be expected) but... this unit has a very poor screen. Each unit i tested had a good screen: if you stare at it at very steep angles it washes out but doesn't go negative. This last unit goes negative if watched from upper left or lower right (very steep angle but sometimes when framing it happens and it's very confusing).
What experience do you have with displays? I'm the only unlucky guy here?

Umberto

· Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone! I discovered a slight concern with my GoPro 11’s twin mounting legs. They seem to be a little.. wobbly. I’ve taken a short video - GoPro mounting legs potentially unstable

Is it a cause for concern, or am I right in thinking they’re just not super strong. I can imagine this would affect stabilisation with certain mounts like on a vehicle.
Would love to hear from others,
Thanks
Adam

· Administrator
7,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
the HOLES where the thumbbolt is causing the aligning and that is the Norm
sse short

21 - 32 of 32 Posts