GoPro Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
9,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this topic is made to note and share to all of any issues related to the black only

·
Administrator
9,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Live is not possible from Hero 11 to Youtube. Why? There was a problem with hero 10, I bought 11 and still can't stream to Youtube!
Of all the represented videos, not one have said anything about this and I been told it is a youtube thing, not gopro, now we wonder what hte excuse is with App ver 11.01

lets ask are you a subscription payer with gopro if not that may now be our reason why we can no longer stream just my guess

·
Administrator
9,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1st reports heard is a battery Pull, and SD card Error. Yes its repeating

·
Registered
1 Posts
I too have frequently 'battery pull' especially while the charging cable is on. Also during in-camera-charging I see the message 'only use GoPro battery' and 'no battery' and the battery is charging sometimes / sometimes not. I use the enduro and the original GoPro-charger. It's the same with another enduro and other chargers or power banks or the Volta.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I used the Hero 10 on my FPV drones for one year and it was powered by USB and the powered came from a 3A BEC inside the drone; on the Hero 11, it don't allows such possibility anymore and each time it is written that it needs to be powered by a minimum 2A BEC and I use 3A BEC.... I tried with other different BEC and the same issue. So, it is not possible to use the Hero 11 without battery on a drone. Maybe, they use this way to make people to buy the Hero 11 Mini (133g) in order to have lightweight camera ?

·
Administrator
9,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I used the Hero 10 on my FPV drones for one year and it was powered by USB and the powered came from a 3A BEC inside the drone; on the Hero 11, it don't allows such possibility anymore and each time it is written that it needs to be powered by a minimum 2A BEC and I use 3A BEC.... I tried with other different BEC and the same issue. So, it is not possible to use the Hero 11 without battery on a drone. Maybe, they use this way to make people to buy the Hero 11 Mini (133g) in order to have lightweight camera ?
Hero 11 Bones would be ideal.

·
Administrator
3,009 Posts
Sam overheating issues as the Hero 10 apparently.....

At 4k 120fps I get 15 minutes out of it before it overheats and shuts itself off, and at 4k 60fps I get about 17 minutes.
I wonder if the H11 mini will be better thanks to the lack of screens (so less heat from them) and the heatsink covering the back side of the camera......

·
Registered
13 Posts
I wonder if the H11 mini will be better thanks to the lack of screens (so less heat from them) and the heatsink covering the back side of the camera......
You expect a little better performance I would think.. But I dont think it is the screens causing most of the issue.. Its processing the large amount of data. With very limited thermals.

·
Administrator
9,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
@Ifti thank you for reporting.

Same Led charge indicator stuck on and fades off on a correct charger.

·
Administrator
9,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
28 min was my reported 4K120 Lol as no one will lshot 24-7 10 minutes you are good not 30

·
Registered
20 Posts
I would be more apt to jump on the mini for my motorcycle usage, and I'd hope it would run cooler.
Ran 3 Hero 11s for several hours on motorcycles on external power with batteries in them (external power not reliable enough) in 90-95 degree weather in SoCal today. No heat issues when running 4k30 and timelapse for extended periods of time. Displays off after 1 min. One even with a media mod cage.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts