GoPro Forums banner
41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Administrator
9,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Forum is still there, just changed
and improvements were mad with the latest firmware just not to our fashion, it is best to get with gopro about the issues and concerns. feedback is important

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys!
I've purchased recently the GoPro 10 and after 2 days of records and tests i'm start face an issue on the audio of the gopro...
The gopro is not reproducing the beep sound and the sound of the videos on playblack.
I'm already applied an factory reset but the problem persists.
thanks in advance

·
Administrator
9,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
because read the topic it about troubles you found
Why was my post deleted where i asked about the issue not able to use 2.7k 24/30fps?
This is how this topic works
FW 1.30 plug in the Media Mod and now you got need a power source greater than 2.0 amp.

this is not how the topic is for hey I got a issue I need help with

that said the post was deleted as it is a question repost if like

·
Registered
2 Posts
because read the topic it about troubles you found

This is how this topic works
FW 1.30 plug in the Media Mod and now you got need a power source greater than 2.0 amp.

this is not how the topic is for hey I got a issue I need help with

that said the post was deleted as it is a question repost if like
Its not issue if my gopro is not able to do 2.7k 24/30 fps for some reason?

Interesting.

Maybe u should take a look at the topic again.

·
Administrator
9,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Its not issue if my gopro is not able to do 2.7k 24/30 fps for some reason?

Interesting.

Maybe u should take a look at the topic again.
do show all then how you cn not get in to your camer that does not show and we can then maybe point you in the right direction

·
Registered
1 Posts
no playback on 2020 i7 macbook pro with h10 files. tried with multiple h10 cameras. h8 works fine. image just freezes after a few frames in both macOS Preview, and GoPro Player. Finding other users with same issue. Solution seems to be to roll back firmware - which is not an option as it removes all 4k 4:3 video modes necessary for Reelsteady.

is gopro aware of this issue/reports?

Font Sky Darkness Brand Magenta

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm having an issue where I power on the camera and it seems fine but then automatically powers off and then on again and it keeps doing this restarting cycle until i pull the battery. i notice a flicker on the screen or it turns green momentarily just before it restarts. after a battery pull and i turn it back on, sometimes it works normally. sometimes. any advice? i checked and i have the latest firmware

·
Registered
1 Posts
I can't connect any devices to the gopro hero10 via Quik. The connection gets made and the app "finds" the camera fine, but it "fails to find device" whenever trying to view media, control device or install a device firmware update. Tried from multiple devices.
Note that this has not aleays been the case, it used to be working OK (or as "OK" as anything works in Quik)

·
Registered
3 Posts
During my motocycle ride GPH10 kept shutting down as if the battery was out. So I thought it was odd that the battery ran out so soon.
When I came home and plugged in the camera there was 63% battery!
And many of the video clips were missing sound...

What is going on?

My GPH10 is only 2 weeks old.

·
Registered
3 Posts
What is the point of quikcapture if it's not quick at all? With the GoPro 10 it takes a few seconds for the beeps to clear and if you have an external mic attached it takes 3 more seconds after the beeps to actually start recording. This is a delay of 6 seconds after you press the record button ( ~3 seconds for beeps to clear then ~3 seconds before it starts to record). This is happening with the Rode Wireless Go 2 Mic attached. Not so Quik.

This is all after the latest update on June 1st. Shouldn't it record directly after the beeps are done?

Edit* Shortly after I posted this I remembered that there is an option with external mics to select "powered mic" in the settings. I did this since the Rode Mic is a self-powered mic, and it seemed to fix the problem of a 3 second delay after the beeps. I think what was going on is that I had the media mod set to standard mic and so when I pressed the quikcapture the camera would start, then beep, then it would need to refresh itself -- which it does by shutting down the screen for a second -- and switch the standard mic to an external powered mic automatically; thus, causing the lag after the beeps. After switching the Rode Mic to "powered mic" in the settings, the record delay following the quikcapture beeps is a second at most. Cool. I'll read more into this...

·
Administrator
9,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Boot up is why things are Slow, manual or quickcapture, you will not be faster than 4 seconds,

Reactions: bkw

·
Administrator
9,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
wow lost some goodshots, sucks when you can not turn off TIPS

sucks when fw 1.42 creates new issues after a timely manner reverting crap back to FW 1.40.

·
Administrator
9,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Lol GoPro is awaiting talks with Youtube about Hero 10 issues of Livestream, but yet the Hero 8 is trouble free streaming, May be a issue with something Lol

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sorry if I'm asking a question that was already asked but here I go anyway...

I have the gopro 10. I use the media mod and a rode mic with this set up. Often I find the gopro won't turn back on after using quikcapture. It'll work fine for a while and randomly it simply won't turn back on, even when the battery is charged. This will happen multiple times a day. To fix this I have to take the camera out the media mod, take out and reinsert the battery, then it turns on fine again, but this is a pain considering I can't record at times when I need it and the process of removing the camera from the arms and media mod is a hassle in itself.

Some highlights to consider:

1. Using quikcapture with media mod and rode mic (camera won't turn on after using at times; need to take out battery and reinsert for it to work again)
2. Battery levels are fine
3. I don't think it's a heating issue because I record very short durations (1-2 minutes, max)
4. The microSD card is SanDisk 256GB Extreme UHS-I microSDXC Memory Card (A2 / UHS-I / V30 / U3 / Class 10)
5. I have not yet formatted the SD card but used it on multiple occasions
6. I have factory reset the camera once
7. I have the latest firmware installed (June 1st firmware)

Any help with this specific issue would be great. Thanks

·
Administrator
9,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
Well soon we be saying post all your issues of the Hero 11. not if they can not fix the issues of the hero 10 that they have caused in may that is on going. Love buying a camera to find features we all love to use, getting deactiviated. Gopro is going backwards with what they do, Maybe the Hero 11 will have.... Yeah rather not spread a rumor, it may just break the camera!..

41 - 57 of 57 Posts