GoPro Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
9,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I always make a thread to share all your Troubles and issues here. Post below your issue down below, is this not a Forum for exactly that, a place to ask about your Iusse and troubles (WINK)
https://amzn.to/3lAwbWN Help support me in getting one to help you all with your issues simply click the free link

·
Administrator
9,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
1st issue on the Market OVERHEATED in23 minutes, is this because a V30 card was not used.

·
Registered
19 Posts
It is clear that a UHS1 V30 SD card with 90mbit write speed is required, because otherwise there is a risk of overheating or other image errors as already known with the Hero 8 or 9. Can the Hero 10 now also make full use of UHS 2 SD cards?

·
Administrator
9,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Reactions: Ifti

·
Registered
19 Posts
The overheating problem described by DIr also exists with the Hero 8 and 9 - after about 50 minutes, especially if the camera is supplied with power externally and the battery is not removed. I solved this for myself by mounting the camera on it for cooling:
und

This results in very good additional cooling! I have already filmed permanently for 2 hours (camera behind the windshield of my car in summer) without overheating.
So it won't be a bad idea for the Hero 10 either ;)

·
Administrator
9,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Please restore Gopro10 to support the voice wake-up function! Very important, if I can’t support it all the time, I plan to return it

·
Administrator
9,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Release date 9-16 20211 max lens Mod does not work with latest firmware FW 1.10 future fux

·
Administrator
9,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Administrator
9,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Battery Life on a profile setting 5.3K 20 minutes that is a WOW for the GP-2 amazing it lasts Real long WOW

1 - 10 of 10 Posts