GoPro Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems there aren’t any polarizer options for a hero 7 silver. Any suggestions,or rigging options? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
345 Posts
Im not sure if there is any actual size difference or its the same but just not removable, but you might have luck using filter mount with circular filters. try looking at something like this on aliexpress :
SHOOT 6 in 1 58mm/52mm Filter for GoPro Hero 7 5 6 4 3+ Black Silver

·
Registered
345 Posts
@p_fandango As long as the lens is the same size or smaller than on the black, you should be able to fit filter mount (maybe with small modification) and use classic 52mm filters from dslrs

·
Administrator
9,163 Posts
there are filters that fit the White and Silver. Stand clear of Plastic lenses. Oh need one Neewer nd filters snap over the Hero lens protector.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
@p_fandango As long as the lens is the same size or smaller than on the black, you should be able to fit filter mount (maybe with small modification) and use classic 52mm filters from dslrs
the 52mm adaptors I use fit onto the removal lens that the Black has got, so can't be fitted to the White or Silver

·
Administrator
9,163 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
the 52mm adaptors I use fit onto the removal lens that the Black has got, so can't be fitted to the White or Silver

WHite and Silver lenses have smaller or bigger dimensions? If smaller, the adapter can be still easily modified so it doesnt fall off . Mine has a little screw on the side so it stays secure

1 - 8 of 8 Posts