GoPro Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I accidentally deleted some videos off my go pro and I can't get them back I downloaded some app called disk drill but it isn't finding my go pro even though the go pro is coming up on the computer I am so gutted is there any way for me to get it back please

·
Administrator
9,686 Posts
Take thecard, out of the camera and put to the side and do not do anything with it till you by recovery software.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have just done that thankyou do you know anything about the programme called disk drill? It said on Google that the programme would get my videos back but it's not even finding my go pro

·
Administrator
9,686 Posts
Sorry, if you picked the Software then that is what you have to use, I have no recovery programs, but watched how to do one, are you watching how to do one

I find that we need to take the time to do that here is a video that may help, best of luck

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh yes that is the same video I watched I will sit down again and have another go
my computer is finding the go pro just not the programme I will persevere Thank You

·
Administrator
9,686 Posts
Already put a suggestion in here, of the 20K members here no one has that issue?????

·
Administrator
9,686 Posts
I accidentally deleted some videos off my go pro and I can't get them back I downloaded some app called disk drill but it isn't finding my go pro even though the go pro is coming up on the computer I am so gutted is there any way for me to get it back please
Today I did what you did lost files, what to do, this is what I did, I found R-Drive image a program for Home users, and I simply worked the program, took me a few minutes o figure out and I got three lost files back like that, "with the camera plugged in to the USB port to the Pc, if you need a how to, ask,

1 - 14 of 14 Posts