GoPro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hey Rob

I've finally found a bit of time at work and an excellent job you have done there with some cool Mavic skills. I have a Phantom 4 Pro but a couple of my mates have Mavic's and both say they are excellent drones! Just a quick question I've noticed you have a 4K setting/option on this vid and I have been playing around trying to get this option on mine with no success. I have Magic Options installed and am probably being a bit dim but any pointers on how to get this option when uploading a vid shot in 4K onto You Tube please?! :)

Keep up the good work!

Dave

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx Dave for your feedback and for your nice words I appreciate that.
Well to the 4K issue I can only tell you my workflow:

- Filming in 4K
- Exporting with Magix Pro X in 4K
- Upload in YouTube, I don't make any special settings

To watch the vid in 4K via YouTube is a problem.

- My Windows 7 Explorer allows max 720P
- My (older ) IPad allows max 1080P
- Only the Chrome Browser allows 4K.... but you need a very fast Internet to watch without lag.

So only way for me to watch my vids in 4K is the original file via USB stick on TV- looks awesome on my UHD 65 Panasonic.
Hope this helps you.

Ciao Rob

My channel

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCWD307eVP9113u3EMHG1Z_g

·
Registered
38 Posts
You made a really cool video. Your drone shots are pretty cool and are fitting great into the video. There also some cool, little details like the show where you move around the statue and speed up the footage. Looks like a really cool trip. Keep going! ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts